Nataly

Tragic news about boobies...

Ok.. I've lost a pile of weight lately due to stress, illness, etc.. :( I really didn't need to lost the weight, and I'm sure I will be ok again in a few weeks.. But here's the immediate problem: I'm going to a party this evening and had to go buy a dress.. Which made me realise I needed to buy a bra.. Which to my horror I couldn't do.. Apparently, they don't make anything smaller than an AA cup... :S[:/]:(

I mean, fucking hell.. I used to generously fill a C cup.. It made me want to cry.. Didn't realise I'd deflated quite so much.. :(:(:(

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!! I want my boobies back! >:(

You can have some of mine ... really ... I got enough for 3 sets of boobies :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ...

(And trust me, that is a bigger problem to have.)

Go bra-less ... enjoy the freedom ...

O

Ok.. I've lost a pile of weight lately due to stress, illness, etc.. :( I really didn't need to lost the weight, and I'm sure I will be ok again in a few weeks.. But here's the immediate problem: I'm going to a party this evening and had to go buy a dress.. Which made me realise I needed to buy a bra.. Which to my horror I couldn't do.. Apparently, they don't make anything smaller than an AA cup... :S[:/]:(

I mean, fucking hell.. I used to generously fill a C cup.. It made me want to cry.. Didn't realise I'd deflated quite so much.. :(:(:(

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!! I want my boobies back! >:(

You can have some of mine ... really ... I got enough for 3 sets of boobies :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ...

(And trust me, that is a bigger problem to have.)

O

Do you think we can all share in this endeavor?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

O

I've mostly been going bra-less, but for some things I can't get away without one because I have a piercing and I really don't want to take it out.. :$

Back from the party.. Was a bit lame.. Haven't yet removed duct tape - am a little affraid!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Massage the area firmly, vigorously and intensively for 4 hours and call back with the results...:)

Talk to your doctor. I read on the internet some birth control pills can increase your cup size. Could be a problem with your hormones.

Mircea :)

Don't know about that...I know that NOT takin' birth control pills, will definitely increase the cup size! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Massage the area firmly, vigorously and intensively for 4 hours and call back with the results...:)

Talk to your doctor. I read on the internet some birth control pills can increase your cup size. Could be a problem with your hormones.

Mircea :)

Don't know about that...I know that NOT takin' birth control pills, will definitely increase the cup size! :)

Hmm.. Yes.. But there is the whole problem of the increased waist size as well..! :D:D:P

Not keen to get back on the pill.. I got off the pill about 3-4 months ago - never felt happier. I couldn't *believe* what a difference to my mood it had made. I finally felt like myself again. I don't like condoms, but if I'm honest, it's going to be a long time anyway before I meet someone special and have a committed relationship and trust them enough to eventually go without them..
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

O

I've mostly been going bra-less, but for some things I can't get away without one because I have a piercing and I really don't want to take it out.. :$

Back from the party.. Was a bit lame.. Haven't yet removed duct tape - am a little affraid!! :D:D

THIS POST IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Uhm, pasties?

Think it might have to be duct tape.. Ahh duct tape.. The solution to all the world's problems!! :D:D

The removaaaaaalll!!!! Owwwiiieee!!!

Hmmm.. Owwiiee is right!! :S:| Still, it did the job!! :D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Tried to tell ya....gotta lick 'em first! :)

You weren't around, so I had to use brute force instead.. :S[:/]
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

TPIWWOP!!!!

You could always Try what my Brother once suggested to his wife. He said "Take some Toilet Paper and rub it between your Breasts once or twice a day."

She said, "Are you saying that will make my Boobs bigger?"

To which he replied.. "Well just look at how well its worked for your ASS!"

:D:D:D

and that's when the fight started ;)
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

TPIWWOP!!!!

You could always Try what my Brother once suggested to his wife. He said "Take some Toilet Paper and rub it between your Breasts once or twice a day."

She said, "Are you saying that will make my Boobs bigger?"

To which he replied.. "Well just look at how well its worked for your ASS!"

:D:D:D

and that's when the fight divorce started ;)

FIFY B|
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

With buns like yours, who needs boobs?:P

ha ha ha!! Awww.. Thanks everyone :)
To make it more visual for the boys (without a picture).. C cup = more than a handful. AA is the smallest size possible, so almost flat.. :( Think mosquito bites...

Boo hoo..

now im no expert in boobie size fluctuation but that seems like a HUUGEE change! i cant imagine that the boobies i am currently very familiar with drop all the way to an A(from a D)!
Jump more, Bitch less.

This thread is still worthless withotu pictures...Consider it a Christmas present to the men here, and any Lesbians that might be hangin too!;)

nataly he sounds desperate!
and u never know what a desperate man on a Harly could do...
best to just fulfill his Christmas wish! ;)
Jump more, Bitch less.

Sending boobie vibes!!

B|

Ha ha ha!! Thanks mate! Everybody loves a nice pair of boobies - I'm gonna have to eat more cheese to get them back.. Ahh.. The things we have to do to make you men happy.. :D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Sending boobie vibes!!

B|

Ha ha ha!! Thanks mate! Everybody loves a nice pair of boobies - I'm gonna have to eat more cheese to get them back.. Ahh.. The things we have to do to make you men happy.. :D:D

Maybe a portion or 2 of spotted dick too! :o;)
Remster