jtnesbitt

Is it wrong to sell used panties online?

This is a branch off skymamas other thread about panties. Apparently there is a real market value for used panties. As a business man i naturally look at every possible opportunity so i started thinking about this. Would it be wrong for my girl and I to sell panties that she wears online? I am busting my ass to pay back my student loans and she is pre-med herself so the income would definitely be nice. In addition to panties she also has 10 or so old Hooters uniforms i am sure we could get something for.

Thoughts? I am evil, an asshole, a prick, or am i taking a smart advantage of an opportunity for a business that would exist with or without my involvement?
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Not sure if it was real or not but in the early 90', I heard that in Japan they had vending machines that sold them. However, I heard later that the men that bought them did not believe the women on the picture was the one that actually wore them. Personally, I think it is just wrong on so many levels
Kirk
He's dead Jim

One of my customers had myundies.com as a client for about six months during the Internet hey-day. myundies.com went out of business. My client had the list of all the users' emails, so they spammed them all with sales emails. I guess it worked, because they got some clients out of that.

I'm not convinced that there's real profit selling used underwear on the Internet, but maybe I'm wrong. If you ask the people that do it, they might say there's a lot of money in it. But would you trust the people that do that to tell the truth?

Let us know if it works. Of course, if you do it, I wouldn't trust you to tell the truth about it ;)

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I'm not convinced that there's real profit selling used underwear on the Internet, but maybe I'm wrong. If you ask the people that do it, they might say there's a lot of money in it. But would you trust the people that do that to tell the truth?

To be honest at first I wasnt either. However like with every business idea you have to do some research.

WARNING NSFW:

http://www.ebanned.net/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?category=:wclothing
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

That's for you and your girlfriend to decide.

You're going to have to post pictures of her wearing them, in order to get top dollar.

And then you best be willing to live with the idea that some stranger is getting excited by playing with your girlfriend's panties while fantasizing over her photo...

Well, for one thing, they aren't your panties so why should you profit from them?

I have never even considered donating used panties, much less selling them. I can't imagine there's a market for that.

Believe it or not most of the businesses in this country actually profit because of the work of others. Why should I profit? Because used panties are just that. Used panties. Zero profit potential. However, someone willing to take pictures, write descriptions, come up with pricing structure, and manage sales, well THAT...is a business.

I sell advertising on a daily basis. Is it my work/creative? No. Then why do i profit? Because i know how the business works and so I can get the client exactly what they want and they pay me for it.

There is in fact a market for them and i have researched it. You could take my word for it, or click on the link i posted above. That is just one of MANY sites.

Anyone remember the '90's TV show "Men Behaving Badly"?

There was an episode where the girl next door came over and Rob
Schneider offered her a cup of coffee, then started hitting on her.
She finally got PO'd at him and left, but all the while she was
raving about how great the coffee was:

"Mmm...it has this really earthy flavor!"

What the audience saw just before she arrived, was Rob searching in vain for a coffee filter,
and finally settling for a substitute: His dirty underwear.:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I recently attended a lecture about sex around the world given by Dr. Janell Carroll http://www.drjanellcarroll.com/wordpress/

In the lecture, she played some video of one of her visits to japan, they have stores all over the place where you can go in and buy used panties. Prices ranged from $5 to $100 USD depending on whether or not there was photo proof of them being worn, style, and the attractiveness of the girl wearing the panties.

There's a large market for this type of thing in Japan, and might be elsewhere as well. It's pretty creepy for us, but quite normal over there.

Buying them, on the other hand, is another issue....

Judge not, lest ye be judged. :P
:$

:D

lol... I'm sorry I touched on a sensitive issue, John... ;) And My post was tongue in cheek... If thats someone's kink, nothing wrong with it!
Remster

I truly want you to be successful in this business endeavor, and for that i think pictures will be of top priority. Now, being the good soul i am, i am willing to be the lighting guy for the photo shoots. Also....

For extra funk im also willing to rub her cotton undies into the old ham wallet of hers.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Nuttin wrong with selling them, but who are the sick fucks buying them? Put on their blow up doll for that realistic smell?[:/]

But aren't the sellers just enabling all the perverts? Makes 'em just as creepy in my book, but a little more business savvy.

Gotcha there.:)

That was also part of the lecture, Japan has all kinds of sex shops and sex hotels (you can legally do anything but actual penetration) yet there's virtually no sexual assault crimes committed. Her theory was that providing an avenue for people to indulge their fantasies keeps them from committing any crimes.

I truly want you to be successful in this business endeavor, and for that i think pictures will be of top priority. Now, being the good soul i am, i am willing to be the lighting guy for the photo shoots. Also....

For extra funk im also willing to rub her cotton undies into the old ham wallet of hers.

I got a pair of mine I'll give ya.

Just add water and presto, "Makes its own gravy."
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Anyone remember the '90's TV show "Men Behaving Badly"?

There was an episode where the girl next door came over and Rob
Schneider offered her a cup of coffee, then started hitting on her.
She finally got PO'd at him and left, but all the while she was
raving about how great the coffee was:

"Mmm...it has this really earthy flavor!"

What the audience saw just before she arrived, was Rob searching in vain for a coffee filter,
and finally settling for a substitute: His dirty underwear.:D

I remember that episode. It was one of the only episodes I saw of that show. Very funny scene. I was thinking coffee filters too when jclalor suggested soup
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!