ZigZagMarquis

Your Favorite Female Action Heros

Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. Smokin'. What man has not wanted her to tie him up with her Golden Lasso and tell the truth?

Other - Julie Newmar as Catwoman. Not a "hero" but not necessarily a baddie. Her Catwoman was gorgeous and vulnerable and not "evil."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Interesting list and I appreciate you putting some on it that are lesser known; Renee O'Connor for instance. I can't for the life of me figure out why she didn't hook up with better product after the Xena series ended.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Interesting list and I appreciate you putting some on it that are lesser known; Renee O'Connor for instance. I can't for the life of me figure out why she didn't hook up with better product after the Xena series ended.

Not a comment about Renee, but the character... maybe it was because of the whole mousy closet-lesbian thing Gabrielle had going on?

Anyway, I thought of putting skymama on the list as a joke, but figured she thinks I'm creapy enough already. :D

How about Carrie Fischer as Princess Leia?

Although Star Wars had some very basic premises and characters, she was not your typical "damsel in distress".

And Natalie Portman as Queen Amidala. She was really hot in the final battle scene in Phantom Menace, and in the "Gladiator" scene in Attack of the Clones.
Yes, the movies were far from great, but she was (again) far from the typical damsel in distress character.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo