Jbag

cop question

I didn't think JB would do it.... I was thinking the roommate who was the target of the police involvement.

so you assume that Gary associates with douche bags:S:S
well other than me of course (just getting in before the dickheads do)

He's friends with me, so I say a resounding YES! :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

I didn't think JB would do it.... I was thinking the roommate who was the target of the police involvement.

of all the thing i would call you douche bag is not one of them however i could well be wrong
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

so you assume that Gary associates with douche bags

If divorce court is any metric, 50% of the population marry axe murderers. So a mere "douche bag" as a roommate is no so hard to fathom.

like i sad..saddy
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I want to hear more about the pet midget

That's not very nice.>:( Jewbag ain't that short. And I thought pets are supposed to be house trained.\

Naw, it ain't Jewbag who's the midget, sounded like some girl. Hmmm, having a sleepover, JB?;)

We've had that jewbag stay with us and none of the good silverware came up missing. I don't think his neighbors need worry. I do think that there should be some kind of neighborhood notification when skydivers move in, kind of like registered sex offenders. :P
>>> "Please be on the look out for drunken stupidity and obnoxious behavior. We're afraid these guys are repeat offenders, M'am.":P

hahahhahaha, the pet midget was my roommates friend, she is 4'10" and loves vagina. and andy, stop assuming shit dawg, i never said i was drunk, i was as sober as a...as a...as a sudsyfist.

they did not go through drawers or looking under the sofa, just simply walked through.

nobody in the house is pissed off about the whole thing, just curious about the legality which is our right as united states citizens.

John, just dont look in the high shelves, thats all i ask ;).
IHYD

Ditto. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If they can claim exigent circumstances due to safety or a crime in progress they are not held liable.

Not true, they must be able to prove the exigent circumstances later. Simply claiming it does not automatically make an allowance for it. Inexperienced officers make this mistake all the time. While the law does look at it from a "Reasonable Officer's (same experience and training level) viewpoint", I have seen many subsequent enforcement actions thrown out as a result of a court later ruling that exigent circumstances did not exist. And yes, they can also be held liable for every action they take.