Amazon

Skyjumping??

Hmm I think I will stick to a parachute;)

SKY Jump

Ahhh - you sissy - I would will do that next time i'm in Vegas - I'll strap the ol' camera helmet on if they will let me.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

you never even hit terminal velocity, the brake system arrests your fall the whole way down

Bet you'd check your altitude a few times on the way down. Bet your ditter would be SCREAMING!:ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

they've had one in New Zealnd for a while now.
Doesn't look all that thrilling to me.

Now, Big Canyon Swings, they elicit a pucker factorB|:ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I wouldn't waste the money. They probably charge some outrageous price like $150.

What kills me is I believe in another thread they said Vegas wouldn't allow a tunnel. Seems ironic.
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts

I wouldn't waste the money. They probably charge some outrageous price like $150.

What kills me is I believe in another thread they said Vegas wouldn't allow a tunnel. Seems ironic.

Vegas already has a tunnel
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Vegas already has a tunnel

My mistake. I thought the thread was fairly recent.

P.S. Just wanted to let everyone know Vegas has a tunnel ! B|
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts

My mistake. I thought the thread was fairly recent.

Recent? WTF? 6 Hours? :S

I'm referencing the thread I read concerning a tunnel in Vegas, not this thread....:S:S

It's easy for us, as skydivers, to giggle at this. Skydivers have all had their first jump, we've all pushed past the door fear. And how quickly we forget - or at least publicly profess to. But we're not the target consumers here. These whuffos are launching their bodies into space from 800 feet up, and most of them have never done any such thing before. No, not a skydive; yes, a carnival ride, but still most certainly conquering a fear. Psychologically, no small feat for many.

It's easy for us, as skydivers, to giggle at this. ..No, not a skydive; yes, a carnival ride, but still most certainly conquering a fear. Psychologically, no small feat for many.

I would certainly not giggle.. and wouldn't do it either. That thing scares me .
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

It's easy for us, as skydivers, to giggle at this. Skydivers have all had their first jump, we've all pushed past the door fear. And how quickly we forget - or at least publicly profess to. But we're not the target consumers here. These whuffos are launching their bodies into space from 800 feet up, and most of them have never done any such thing before. No, not a skydive; yes, a carnival ride, but still most certainly conquering a fear. Psychologically, no small feat for many.

true, that is

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Hmmmm...I'm thinking expanding to 4-way competitions maybe.

It would have to go faster so you could turn points better.

If I was in Vegas and the line wasn't too long, I'd do it. The biggest rush of skydiving for me is exiting the plane so I imagine the feeling is the same off this thing. It's probably a lot of fun. I'll bet they'd let me wear the ContourHD I just got that I won't skydive with for another year.
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!

Me too. I wouldn't do it for free. Nothing can come even close to skydiving. Leave the carnival rides to wuffos

I'd do it for free or cheap. As an Instructor, I enjoyed making a few bungee jumps, just to remember what it was like to be the newbie being taken care of. It's a good perspective to remember and the bungee jumps were kind of fun.

I have a lifetime membership to The Bungee Zone up on Vancouver Island. I get $25 Canadian jumps for the rest of my life. ;)