k-dubjumps

Phantm jumpsuits are a scam - DON'T ORDER ONE!!

And if you're going to open a business, have enough capital and resources to sustain a couple of hiccups

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

And if you're going to open a business, have enough capital and resources to sustain a couple of hiccups

If you are making jumpsuits, some of those industrial machines are powerful enough, that I don't think your proposal to be drinking on the job is a good idea. I'd save the hiccups for after the work day.

You could sew your whole arm into a bootie in a split second.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>You could sew your whole arm into a bootie in a split second.

And bartack your finger to a piece of leather even faster. Those things are scary; they look like a piece of machinery that used to kill small children in Dickensian factories.

Finally got a bunch of emails from Rob last night. I happened to be up at 1:00 AM [:/] and had a lovely email exchange with him. He's stated that "i am yet to read the drop zone post - but think, that once matters are sorted, you'll be able to clear it up." Just as soon as funds are released from PayPal sometime next week >:( *sarcastic voice*I'll be sure to clarify why I had to wait for a refund */sarcastic voice* ;).

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

This ordeal is still going to cost me and yet I got nothing out of it other than a lesson learned.

the rest of us got lesson's learned from this ordeal

1 - caution in buying from someone not local
2 - active communication is a great thing for vendors to practice
3 - don't mess with K-dub :D

No doubt! I don't mess around. B|
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

This ordeal is still going to cost me and yet I got nothing out of it other than a lesson learned.

Learned that at Fitz. :ph34r:
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

But what if I really want to:):ph34r::ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

+1

awwww does the little tractor wanna come out to play? :P Does that mean I'll be seeing you at LP?
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

I know that Rob is a good person and would be more than happy to pay to whatever fees you incurred. Im sure that there is a good reason why you have not been able to reach him.
It is really sad that you have bad mouthed rob in such a way and on one of the most popular skydive forums. I cant imagine how hard it would be to run a business on his own and have to put up with crap that ppl say.

I know that Rob is a good person and would be more than happy to pay to whatever fees you incurred. Im sure that there is a good reason why you have not been able to reach him.
It is really sad that you have bad mouthed rob in such a way and on one of the most popular skydive forums. I cant imagine how hard it would be to run a business on his own and have to put up with crap that ppl say.

What's a good reason for telling me I'd be getting a $600 refund on March 29 and not actually doing it until April 21? Oh wait, there was the trip to China he took AFTER he said I would be getting the refund. And he did take the time to test his new product this past weekend. Priorities, right? He's the one having to put up with crap? Get what you give dude. If he didn't treat his customers like crap he wouldn't have crap to deal with. 'Nuff said!

It took me sending a plethora of emails, posting messages on his facebook page, PMing him here, posting this thread and filing a complaint with the Consumer Affairs Victoria over the course of 3 WEEKS to get a response from him. And as far as badmouthing him goes, trust me, I'm far from bad mouthing him. Sorry, but I'm not the kind of person to just sit on my ass and wait for something to happen. If I've been wronged, I'm damned well going to something about it!

I'm sure he's a stand up guy, but fact of the matter is, he doesn't know how to run a business. If he doesn't figure out the importance of his customers, his business will fail. Plain and simple.

Edit to add: I even asked Rob several times to explain how "off" the colors of the jumpsuit were and to provide a photo because I might still be willing to take it. He never answered any questions regarding the jumpsuit then stopped responding completely. Yeah, that's how bad of a person I am. I still tried to make it work when there was a problem. Just thought you'd want to know.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

Hey Karen, if it makes you feel any better my container was suppose to be shipped on the 17th of march.....and then again last week to no avail.....:(:(:(:(:(....it does get frustrating........

hey pm your email addy so i can send you the dinner menu for lost prairie/as well as the things you may need.

by the way, my VMAX suit rocks the house ;) ... and Valinda is the best about making sure you are measured, measured again....and then measured again...;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

This is the stupidest post I have ever read.

by the way, my VMAX suit rocks the house ;) ... and Valinda is the best about making sure you are measured, measured again....and then measured again...;)

Thanks for saying such nice things about my gal. Yep, she makes a good suit,B|

Hey, next time you get measured, may I hold the tape? ;)

:o:$:)

Thanks for saying such nice things about my gal. Yep, she makes a good suit,B|

Hey, next time you get measured, may I hold the tape? ;)

:o:$:)

That is just because she thinks you are hot.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Besides he is an Australian.
For a South African, watching an Australian getting mauled on an open forum, particularly by an American........is almost better than sex. :ph34r:

For a S. African . . . just about ANYTHING is better than sex. :o

:P:P:P:P:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

It is even sadder that it had to come to this to get proper responses, don't ya think?

It is even sadder that it had to come to this to get proper responses, don't ya think?

Exactly. K-dubs did everything she could think of to resolve this to no avail. What was she supposed to do? :|

You run a business, take care of your customers, regardless of what the fuck is going on in your life! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This is the stupidest post I have ever read.

Agreed.

I think the dog piling of a person who stands up for a friend and otherwise has nothing to do with the OP's issues is stupid.

I think the use of the words "Dog Piling" on a forum is stupid.

Replying to: Re: [SkyDekker] Phantm jumpsuits are a scam - DON'T ORDER ONE!! by turtlespeed
I think the dog piling of a person who stands up for a friend and otherwise has nothing to do with the OP's issues is stupid.

I think the use of the word "Dog Piling" on a forum is stupid.

does that include you as well?