k-dubjumps

Is it just me, or is it weird...

to have a conversation on the phone while in a public bathroom?

This happens a lot at my place of work. I think it would be kind of weird/inconsiderate/rude to be speaking to someone on the phone with the noise of flushing toilets in the background. [:/]
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

to have a conversation on the phone while in a public bathroom?

This happens a lot at my place of work. I think it would be kind of weird/inconsiderate/rude to be speaking to someone on the phone with the noise of flushing toilets in the background. [:/]

LOL. I just bopught a DVD of "Ellan" for whiel we are camping to watch, and that exact same subject came up in one episode , she thought her boyfriend ,(now thats acting):ph34r: Was callimng her from the toilet...so she went to his house to see if he could...:ph34r::D

Even though I am guilty of the crime myself, I am smart enough not to run water or flush while doing so!

I think it's gross, for the person on the other end AND the other people in the bathroom with the inconsiderate person! I always think about the fact their hands aren't washed and they're touching their phones... ewwww! :| Never ask to borrow it and even 'if' they wash their hands, they're still going back to holding the same dirty ass phone! [:/]

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~ Helen Keller

I think it's gross, for the person on the other end AND the other people in the bathroom with the inconsiderate person! I always think about the fact their hands aren't washed and they're touching their phones... ewwww! :| Never ask to borrow it and even 'if' they wash their hands, they're still going back to holding the same dirty ass phone! [:/]

If yer that easially freaked, best never touch cash....phones are spotless compared to money!

Very inconsiderate. Nothing anybody has to say to me is so important that it can't wait 10 minutes while they go to the bathroom. Seriously makes me want to punch people in the face when I see the guy at the urinal w/ his phone to his ear talking while taking a leak.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I know money is filthy... but there's not much else to think about while in a public toilet, so thoughts travel. Plus, I've seen people let someone shortly after lend their cell to someone else. Sorry for sharing an observation! :S

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~ Helen Keller

nothing wrong with using the bathroom and talking on the phone. Just mute it when you flush...;)

Or if you have a lot of straining to do.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yes, I think it's weird. Even when I go into the bathroom with a friend, I like to pause the conversation while I'm in the stall.

I know of people who post on here and FB while they're on the potty. I don't understand that, just do your business and get out. You know who you are. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yes, I think it's weird. Even when I go into the bathroom with a friend, I like to pause the conversation while I'm in the stall.

I know of people who post on here and FB while they're on the potty. I don't understand that, just do your business and get out. You know who you are. :P

i remember andy posting a pic of him on the toilet with his laptop on his lap...:D

i dare anyone who posts from the poopper to pm skymama a photo....:):ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

i remember andy posting a pic of him on the toilet with his laptop on his lap...:D

i dare anyone who posts from the poopper to pm skymama a photo....:):ph34r:

She won't accept anything from me anymore . . . Must have been the batwing I sent her . . . maybe the Goathead . . . But I don't think it was the brain.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i dare anyone who posts from the poopper to pm skymama a photo....

That's fine, I just won't open the attachment. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

at some jobs, its the only place you can use a cell phone, because they dont have cameras and monitors in there....like my mother in law, works at a courthouse....would have to go outside of security area.

I thought you guys banned Walt for life
:ph34r::ph34r::D

How did you ever lose your viginity?...I'm just sayin'
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

This is funny. I talk on the phone in the bathroom all the time. I usually tell the person on the other end what I am doing. :D:D:D

Edit: Well it is usually Peanut so you can understand why there is no reason to hang up. :)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

How did you ever lose your viginity?...I'm just sayin'

Quite a long time ago thank you and it was most uneventful like most first times... though it has gotten MUCH better!!!! ;) Sadly, I thought this thread was about people talking on a cell while going to the bathroom, which is rude... but silly me I forget where I posted. :S

Whenever I hear peeps talking on a phone in a public restroom I always flush a couple of toilets just to let the person on the other end know they're talking to someone in a public restroom.

Thank you for this post. I can NOT wait for the next chance I have to use this. I'll walk from stall to stall and urinal to urinal, flushing them ALL! I'd go hang out in a restroom waiting for it to happen if.... well.... maybe I won't go that far.

Elvisio "people already look at me weird" Rodriguez