shah269

Ladies help out a brother!

God...I've been on dates with about 12 or so girls over the past 5 months, I've more or less have been a dog.
And sadly I've come to the conclusion that American women come in two quantities
1) rubenesque
2) Skinny and nuts

And since i'm not into "big women" nor care to deal with a woman who think their farts are god's gift to man I've been relegated to only dating foreign women.

Which is ok due to them being skinny and funny and having nice accents.....but well....been there done that! Foreign girls....well....they are too much work. You have to each them all about the great movies just so they get half your jokes and then there is the ever "US history lessons".....lots of work!

How hard is it to find an American girl, size 8 and well under with a minimum of a 4 year education and who isn't bat $#!t crazy or who weighs less than I do?

some one hand me that asbestose cod piece I think I'm going to need it!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Have you thought maybe its you that is the problem,

Some kind of men just don't attract nice women for one reason or another

So it's me not you ;)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

+1. if your internet persona is the same as your real word one, im not surprised.

beauty is only skin deep, maybe you are looking for the wrong thing.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

+1. if your internet persona is the same as your real word one, im not surprised.

LOL I had to read your response twice. The first time, I thought it said, "...maybe you are looking for the wrong THONG."
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Ugh ...

Note to self: don't open posts from this individual ... almost a year has passed and he has regressed, instead of growing up a bit [:/].

And how exactly would "ladies help out a brother" with this situation?

1. You are beyond help.
2. You aren't asking for help ... you are bashing "all American women" ... than move on to do the same with all the foreign ones as well.

Perhaps you would consider dating a different sex ... (edited to add: though men wouldn't put up with your bullshit either)

O

So if I'm to lower my standards........(skinny girl who isn't bat shit crazy).....when will you ladies lower your standards and go for pudgy guys with poor hygiene?

After all it's an equal opportunity world here. :P

edit,
Speaking to a friend who is a Chem E regarding body type and location of birth and she really had some interesting thoughts as to the type of food we eat here in the states as kids and how they alter how our bodies develope. Where by in the EU the food is resher and lower in artifical colors and every one walks or bikes to and from work and school while we in the US eat way too much processed food and drive to and from every location.

So if I'm to lower my standards........(skinny girl who isn't bat shit crazy).....when will you ladies lower your standards and go for pudgy guys with poor hygiene?

edit,
Speaking to a friend who is a Chem E regarding body type and location of birth and she really had some interesting thoughts as to the type of food we eat here in the states as kids and how they alter how our bodies develope. Where by in the EU the food is resher and lower in artifical colors and every one walks or bikes to and from work and school while we in the US eat way too much processed food and drive to and from every location.

You don't have to lower your standard. Just lower your expectations :)

How many of these threads are you going to start? :S When you learn to accept people for what they are and not their appearance, maybe you won't need to be 'helped out!'

Ugh!

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~ Helen Keller

How many of these threads are you going to start? :S When you learn to accept people for what they are and not their appearance, maybe you won't need to be 'helped out!'

Ugh!

+1
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

If you're looking to date a trophy, throw lots of money around. Tropies are expensive, whether male or female.

If you're looking to date a woman, then get to know her, get to know what interests her, and be ready for either you to think she's not all that interesting after all or for her to think that you're not all that interesting after all. It's a trial and error thing, particularly when your dating pool is so small.

Or you could try just learning how to be friends with a woman first, rather than looking for a girlfriend. Really. You have a good sense of humor, and you don't take yourself seriously. Find a girl who thinks that's fun, and get to know her as a friend. Just let life happen.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

or you could try just learning how to be friends with a woman first, rather than looking for a girlfriend. Really. You have a good sense of humor, and you don't take yourself seriously. Find a girl who thinks that's fun, and get to know her as a friend. Just let life happen.

Wendy - you are a real catch. Once again, real and useful advice vs just the usual people admonishing Shah for not being all PC about it. He makes me chuckle. You make me smile.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

edit,

You don't have to lower your standard. Just lower your expectations :)

there's something for everyone
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

You not going to get your dream lady with those questions you have been asking. If were you, I would just let the water in the river flow freely. You will get a much better result. Once a dream lady comes in your life, you will know what to do. Until then, enjoy the ride.

DUDE YOU GET TROLL OF THE YEAR:D:D:D
Not one of them can resist posting to a thread of yours:ph34r:

Bro this is more fun than walking into the local Lane Bryant with a size 4 girl eating a Big Mack asking if they carry anything in her size!
(If you haven't tried it you really should! The looks of death you get is almost worth getting security called on your ass!)

I can't help it but Mondays....I just turn evil :P.

No really darlings, if we men must look at what's inside that counts....well shouldn't you? I mean there are thousands and thousands of unwashed over weight stinky and slightly out of work men out there looking for love or some level of human contact! If we men must lower our visual requirements then....well maybe....you should do the same! Infact.....I'm going to call your bluff!
Post photos of you and pudgy men of low income! Prove to us dogs that you....really do care what lies within and now what is on the outside. Ladies! Stop talking the talk and start walking the walk! Start chasing over weight stinky and slightly out of work men out there looking for love or some level of human contact!

ps
Eastern European girls.....gggggrrrr! So sexy! So much fun! Look for them in Brooklyn. Apparently they grow on trees there!

DUDE YOU GET TROLL OF THE YEAR:D:D:D
Not one of them can resist posting to a thread of yours:ph34r:

Bro this is more fun than walking into the local Lane Bryant with a size 4 girl eating a Big Mack asking if they carry anything in her size!
(If you haven't tried it you really should! The looks of death you get is almost worth getting security called on your ass!)

I can't help it but Mondays....I just turn evil :P.

No really darlings, if we men must look at what's inside that counts....well shouldn't you? I mean there are thousands and thousands of unwashed over weight stinky and slightly out of work men out there looking for love or some level of human contact! If we men must lower our visual requirements then....well maybe....you should do the same! Infact.....I'm going to call your bluff!
Post photos of you and pudgy men of low income! Prove to us dogs that you....really do care what lies within and now what is on the outside
. Ladies! Stop talking the talk and start walking the walk! Start chasing over weight stinky and slightly out of work men out there looking for love or some level of human contact!

ps
Eastern European girls.....gggggrrrr! So sexy! So much fun! Look for them in Brooklyn. Apparently they grow on trees there!

it can all be found on the interwebz
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda