shah269

Ladies help out a brother!

If you're looking to date a trophy, throw lots of money around. Tropies are expensive, whether male or female.

I . . . NEVER knew you were expensive!:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

This family was raised on 100% natural home-grown and harvested food. They walk everywhere they go.
I think one picture blows your friend's theory clean out of the water! :D

DUDE!

I didn't know you and Divot and Billy were kin!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

DUDE YOU GET TROLL OF THE YEAR:D:D:D

Not one of them can resist posting to a thread of yours:ph34r:

:D:D:D

Agreed- I love this guy!

Fish on!

Ya know - if you left the "Fish On" out of your post - you have his daily routine down like a science.

+1. if your internet persona is the same as your real word one, im not surprised.

beauty is only skin deep, maybe you are looking for the wrong thing.

So if I'm to lower my standards........(skinny girl who isn't bat shit crazy).....when will you ladies lower your standards and go for pudgy guys with poor hygiene?

After all it's an equal opportunity world here. :P

edit,
Speaking to a friend who is a Chem E regarding body type and location of birth and she really had some interesting thoughts as to the type of food we eat here in the states as kids and how they alter how our bodies develope. Where by in the EU the food is resher and lower in artifical colors and every one walks or bikes to and from work and school while we in the US eat way too much processed food and drive to and from every location.

Might want to bypass Malta. Mc Donalds popped all over that place and in the years of coming and going throughout the Med and stopping there, I've noticed the young populace not being as svelte as before.

Just move to California.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

This family was raised on 100% natural home-grown and harvested food. They walk everywhere they go.
I think one picture blows your friend's theory clean out of the water! :D

DUDE!

I didn't know you and Divot and Billy were kin!!

Shhhhhhh!
(Was it my bibs that gave it away?)
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Shah, I think you are missing the point that some people are trying to make.
There is nothing wrong with being attracted to size 8 women.
Everyone has something that they are attracted too,
and something that they find unattractive.
I love skinny men with glasses, but would draw the line at a guy that wasn't intelligent.
My husband loves women with big tits, but would never have dated someone that smoked.

But thankfully we have built our marriage on a bit more than that. I dated guys that were way better looking and earned more money than him, but he makes me happy, and after 10 years, we still laugh at each others stupid jokes and miss each other when we are apart.

For the record, when we met I was a size 8, ballooned up for a few years when I had back to back pregnancies, and then went back to an 8.
At no point during this time did he make me feel anything but sexy.

I kind of feel sorry for you.
I hope you can sort out your problems and find what you're looking for.

My husband loves women with big tits, but would never have dated someone that smoked.

So your saying....

you don't smoke?

:P;)B|
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

You know I post these half for fun ;-)
Long story short, given my location of work, my hobbies, location where I live.....I'm also a bit depressed so it's just a way to put a smile on my face.
:)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

You know I post these half for fun ;-)
Long story short, given my location of work, my hobbies, location where I live.....I'm also a bit depressed so it's just a way to put a smile on my face.
:)

Some of these should put a smile on your face: http://best.complex.com/lists/The-50-Hottest-Brazilian-Women/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.