wayneflorida

This woman needs to take up skydiving.

Hi Iggy,
'Don't know which Hooters you go to to get lousy wings, but the Hooters here in Fayetteville, NC has great wings!!!!!!!!B|B| "AND" great Hooters Ladies!! 'Like my wings plain breaded extra crispy with 3-mile sauce and blue cheese dressing on the side!! The Hooters Ladies..., 'like em just the way they are!!B|B|
As for the lady with the sign, people like her are a dime a dozen!! Tried to get a friend of mine over to Hooters for my birthday bash and "He said his wife doesn't like Hooters and he can't go!!" :ph34r::ph34r::D:D;)

SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hell, when I go to Hooters, I take my wife. :P She's fine with it. In fact, she actually has one of the waitress shirts.

I won't say where else we've gone on dates.;)

Awesome . . . glad you could get Twardo to go out with you for the evening too - the "Home" is really getting him down lately.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hell, when I go to Hooters, I take my wife. :P She's fine with it. In fact, she actually has one of the waitress shirts.

Awesome . . . glad you could get Twardo to go out with you for the evening too - the "Home" is really getting him down lately.

The funn thing is thas immediately who i thought of as well
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

You know if i had posted this........:S

Oh well.....what can I say?

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

She's just jealous! She damned sure doesn't need to take-up skydiving! She'd probably protest the beautiful women skydivers. Then, she'd probably get her ass kicked!:ph34r:

Chuck

True. She'd probably get all bent when someone asked if she's show her tits to get extra altitude or when some drunk male skydiver slapped her on the ass one night around the bonfire... :P:S:D

Hi John,
My wife is a Hooters fan also!! B|B|
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

What do you mean she needs to take up skydiving? It looks like she already bounced.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

WTF! Man I say one word about thick thighs and I get shot up like Dick Chenys friend....and you guys can say all this and........
man i need a freaking hug!
:(

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

WTF! Man I say one word about thick thighs and I get shot up like Dick Chenys friend....and you guys can say all this and........

Go to the Rainbow Boogie . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I need a hug from any one with tits!
Note I SAID TITS NOT MAN BOOBS!

I need a hug from any one with tits!
Note I SAID TITS NOT MAN BOOBS!

Here ya go! this is from 1989