OlympiaStoica

Weekend Numbers - August 28th- 29th

:|:9:3

8 freefly jumps (groups of 4 or more) and 1 helicopter jump. I took Friday off to enjoy the boogie ... the wind gods didn't cooperate again ...

Beer owed for my first sitfly hand dock ("real" one ... no cheating, no help); beer owed for my first freefly "big way" (12 jumpers our of the Skyvan); beer owed for first time packing for all my jumps (after discovering my pilot chute wasn't cocked ... someone else's pack job).

I had an interesting jump planned for my 300th - it didn't happen ... ran out of daylight.

O

:|:9:3

8 freefly jumps (groups of 4 or more) and 1 helicopter jump. I took Friday off to enjoy the boogie ... the wind gods didn't cooperate again ...

Beer owed for my first sitfly hand dock ("real" one ... no cheating, no help); beer owed for my first freefly "big way" (12 jumpers our of the Skyvan); beer owed for first time packing for all my jumps (after discovering my pilot chute wasn't cocked ... someone else's pack job).

I had an interesting jump planned for my 300th - it didn't happen ... ran out of daylight.

O

. . . and 2 Weekend Numbers Posts;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I had browser "lock up" issue ... didn't mean that :)
O

Suuuure . . . you just wanted me to repy to yu twice.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

A few : 3 : none.

Good weekend with my lady. Then back up to make a few loads on a record load day for us.
2 hops and pops.
1 excellent night swoop. Definitely a whole different animal, second time doing them. Each one feels like my first jump over again. Just makes me all tingly.

:):3:0

3 fun jumps. Put out a static line student on one of them and followed out for a fun hop and pop.

I had my girls this weekend, so I don't spend much time at dz when I do.

I got my new Tony pants in the mail on Friday and I freaking LOVE them!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

I got 4- all hop n pops(though one was a cross country). Still enjoying playing with my new canopy- that second jump hurt though. I packed my pilot chute too tight and had a hard pull- I got it out and have the sore shoulder to prove it!
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

0:13:0

2 video for 12 way RW, 9 tandem videos, 1 music video video, taught some Pathetic Losers how to do a Mr. Potato head jump.

I don't know anything about the music video other than the song is called "I'm Alive", and they wanted it to look like the singer was a real skydiver skydiving.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.