skymama

Sexy lingerie or your dress shirt?

Loosely buttoned dress shirt could mean a lot of things. Maybe she's just re-enacting risky business. But if she went through the trouble to buy and put on uncomfortable, unpractical, skimpy lingerie. It means one thing, I'M GETTING SOME.

So lingerie for sure, bonus points if it's edible.

Loosely buttoned dress shirt could mean a lot of things. Maybe she's just re-enacting risky business. But if she went through the trouble to buy and put on uncomfortable, unpractical, skimpy lingerie. It means one thing, I'M GETTING SOME.

So lingerie for sure, bonus points if it's edible.

If she is waiting at the door when you come home and she is wearing sexy little panties almost covered by your dress shirt, she has been in your closet smelling your stuff for your manly scent and getting horny.

You'll be getting some - if you don't open your mouth unless to kiss her, or to tell her how hot she looks.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

But if she went through the trouble to buy and put on uncomfortable, unpractical, skimpy lingerie. It means one thing, I'M GETTING SOME.

Assuming she doesn't normally wear your shirt, if she suddenly decides to wear one, I think she's trying to turn you on. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Maybe I'll post a lingerie pic if I lose 15 more pounds and get a boob lift. :ph34r:

Already got it!

that looks JUST like my corset- but without the halter

edit: it is Frederick's- it is my corset. haha
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

My dress shirts are custom made and silk. Wearing one of those would be sexy and very personal...which makes it even more sexy.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

My dress shirts are custom made and silk. Wearing one of those would be sexy and very personal...which makes it even more sexy.

And nothing goes better with your dude's dress shirt than a few strings of pearls. ;)

I could probably make you one real quick.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

And nothing goes better with your dude's dress shirt than a few strings of pearls. ;)

Lucky!!! I can't believe you posted that. What's gotten into you? Now, Turtle's response was exactly what I expected of him...:D
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Lucky!!! I can't believe you posted that. What's gotten into you? Now, Turtle's response was exactly what I expected of him...:D

I was seriously talking about jewelry. Minds in the gutter, you guys!! Sheesh!!! :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

I was seriously talking about jewelry. Minds in the gutter, you guys!! Sheesh!!! :P

I'm innocent.:)

I'm innocent.:)

I thought you were thinking of Mikimoto.

http://www.mikimotoamerica.com/categories/necklaces/pearls-in-motion-with-diamond-rondelles.html

I can't believe the dress shirt is winning so far, that goes against everything we've always been told about what a woman should wear to look sexy. Thanks for answering my poll, you guys! B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

At this point in my life ANY surprise like that would be great. Right now not even the crack of dawn is safe[:/]

Dawn is HOT!

Yeah, Dawn from Gilligan's Island was hot!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My choice would be One of HER dressy blouses... silk would be nice...
B|
just long enough, but just short enough,
Open at the collar, with maybe the top couple of buttons, unfastened,,,:$
AND maybe the bottom couple of buttons unfastened!!!!
;):)
That would Light MY fire.....hahahahah

hey maybe tonight..
Today marks the 30th anniversary of the very Day, that Nancy & I met... Wow.. seems unbelievable...:)
jt