Nataly

When you fancy someone...

Guys: you meet a girl and you *really* fancy her. You ask for her number and she gives it to you. How long do you wait before you call her?

Feel free to elaborate. :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I would call right away, by the next day for sure. I want my intentions to be known. I feel that waiting a week or two to call gives the impression that I wasn't really that interested and now I have nothing better to do so I might as well call you.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Guys: you meet a girl and you *really* fancy her. You ask for her number and she gives it to you. How long do you wait before you call her?

So...how long have you been waiting for that call?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

4 days. But it's not quite as straightforward as the "hypothetical" situation above.
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

why, did you just slip a card into his back pocket?

i swear some girl did that to me once, my girlfriend, who i lived with, went fucking ape shit when she found it.

i had absolutely no idea. funny because saying 'i have absolutely no idea' is apparently the wrong answer in these situations.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

4 days. But it's not quite as straightforward as the "hypothetical" situation above.

So you have fallen for a hot chick and are wondering how long to wait before you call? Please can I get video:). Call her right away.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

how do you know he REALLY fancies you ? Maybe he was just trying to be polite, or needed your number because you can drive hime here and there
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

So you have fallen for a hot chick and are wondering how long to wait before you call? Please can I get video:). Call her right away.

If I met a girl I fancied and she gave me her number I would call her straight away :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

why, did you just slip a card into his back pocket?

No. I'd go into more detail, but I don't want to skew the results in one direction or another. Let's stick to the "hypothetical" and straightforward scenario above :)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Disclaimer: I am NOT a dude... but here's how my last thing like that went down:

1. We email back and forth a few times... this is Match.com we're talking about, BTW.

2. I get freaked out being on Match because all of the creepy guys who are hounding me (ladies, you know what I am talking about)
so I send him an email with my real email address and tell him I'm quitting Match due to the freaks. Tell him if he wants to email me, feel free.

3. He emails my regular email address from his regular email address (both of these are full real name email addresses, kinda stupid on both parts) saying he'd love to talk, here's my number, call me if you'd like.

4. I email him back with my number. Didn't expect him to actually call because I think he is WAY too hot for me.

5. He calls me the next day. I had to let it go to voicemail. HOT, authoritive voice so I'm like NOICEEEEEEE....

6. I call him back the next night and get his voicemail.

7. He calls me back a short time later. I remember looking at the Called ID thinking, "Oh hell, here goes nothing." We talk for about an hour.

8. The next day he "friends" me on Facebook since I mentioned something about being on there. I knew he was gonna creep my pics but I didn't care. Better someone get an idea of what I'm really like from the get-go, IMHO.

9. We meet for our first date a couple of nights later.

10. The next day we spend together.

11. That was a few weeks ago. So far, so good. Nice and casual. He's not up my ass 24/7 and I don't feel compelled to chase him. My last relationship fucked my head up so bad.

12. We're heading to The Keys on the 30th for 4 days for some scuba diving and some sun and fun. Seems we both hate to travel alone.

13. It is what it is. I'm not getting my hopes up but I'm certainly surprised at how things are unfolding so far. Wasn't expecting a guy so out of my league to be so nice to me.

Hope that helps. ;)

Always be kinder than you feel.

Was that before of after:

McSwervy:: Turtle - STOP!

McSwervy:: TURTLE - STOP!! Or I'll call the cops!!

Turtle
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I usually just roll over and tell her good morning!

How is Twardo these days?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

When getting the number, I usually ask something like:

"Are you going to be around tomorrow?" And call then.

Or: "I'm tied up for the next couple days, will you be around on (insert day here)?"

I try very hard to make stuff like that clear.

I hate games and "don't call for 3 days" type rules.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

When getting the number, I usually ask something like:

"Are you going to be around tomorrow?" And call then.

Or: "I'm tied up for the next couple days, will you be around on (insert day here)?"

I try very hard to make stuff like that clear.

I hate games and "don't call for 3 days" type rules.

So, which tie up service do you use?

Hmmm... The poll results so far pretty much confirm what I was thinking... [:/]

I'm sorry. :(:(

But... the phone works both ways ya know... ;)

Yeah, I know that - it's not super straightforward, this one...

Without getting into it, he actually gave me his details. I texted him and we met up. Haven't heard boo since (not even a response to my text). That was 4 days ago. :(
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss