Nataly

When you fancy someone...

Wasn't expecting a guy so out of my league to be so nice to me.

I don't like reading this; you should never feel like any guy is out of your league!

It's nothing he's said or done, it's me. And I know why I feel that way... it's a karma bus coming around the corner for me. [:/]
Always be kinder than you feel.

Even in reality?

Well, of course a convicted murderer probably doesn't stand a chance with the Queen of England, but for regular people I think everyone has something to offer. Karen seems like she's smart, kind, fun, adventurous and is definitely cute...how could he be out of her league?

Awww.... thanks. :):)

Even in reality?

Well, of course a convicted murderer probably doesn't stand a chance with the Queen of England, but for regular people I think everyone has something to offer. Karen seems like she's smart, kind, fun, adventurous and is definitely cute...how could he be out of her league?

Thinking somebody is out of your league also means you may act differently around them.....smells of possible desperation.

Luckily, I've been exactly the same as always. My personality doesn't change around him at all.

I simply can't think of a good reason why he wouldn't at least respond to my text. The only logical conclusion is that he was playing me and he didn't manage to score so he dropped it. End of.

I can think of several reasons that might have nothing to do with him just trying to get laid.

It sounds like you were really into him, and he may well have been really into you - do you know it was all BS?
Before now I've run a mile in that exact situation, but because the intensity of the situation is too much for me to deal with, but then I'm as emotionally shallow as a teaspoon.

Before you go blaming yourself for being played, or him for being a jerk, consider there may be other options - hell, maybe he was run over on the way to work the next day and hasn't been able to reply.

Whetever it is, just don't let it eat at you.

Natly, I have known several men who are such smooth talkers, they talk women into selling thier ass for them , knowing that they are only one of several,But keep believeing his bullshit, That they are number one, ........Talk is cheap, judge them by actions!

My strategy is somewhat unorthodox, I always kiss the girl before I ask for her number and it ALWAYS works.

Been testing it for the last few months and it simply works.

Here's my strategy:

I go to clubs frequently and if I like a girl I'll say hi (sometimes not even that), dance with her for a couple minutes or so and then when she is facing away from me, put my hands on her hips, turn her around quick and decisively and just kiss her.

Haven't gotten denied a single time and must have done it at least a dozen times now.

I then keep dancing and kissing and ask for the number if she wants to leave (without me).

Oh and I just started using the following text message as my next afternoon (I always text the next day, 3 day rule is bullshit) text:

Question: Leather Lace or Licorice

So far it works great.

PS: No one is allowed to use that strategy in the greater San Diego area, I don't want it to get old!

But are these the kind of girls you can talk to without banging your head on a wall??

Nataly, I cant help you, but good for you not selling yourself short and just hooking up. And if this guy isnt interested in a smart and beautiful woman, it is his loss!

Hi rider,

I have known several men who are such smooth talkers,

Somewhere along the way you must have met my infamous biological father: He was married 13 times to 11 women. B|

JerryBaumchen

Did he ride??

I worked a whore house back in Mo.(door man) I was amazed at the bullshit the women swallowed, (no pun intended) to get them to work there!

...he didn't manage to score ...

Ah. Thus answering McSwervy's burning question.

So is this guy a frog? I mean, that's how the French express affection: through outward affectation of indifference, with a Gallic shrug, right? So maybe it's cultural differences: the more he ignores you, the more he wants you. I think you should find out where he lives, throw on a French maid's outfit, and present yourself at his doorstep.

:D:D

No, he is not a frog.

So this scenario does not call for my French Maid outfit!!! :ph34r:
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

i usually shoot a text message same night so they at least have my number and remember who i am.

then ill call a day or day and a half later after my hang over wears off. thats after i ask someone if she was actually pretty or if i was just drunk.

if i was sober ill call her next day
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

have things changed this much??

Seriously, I have never been on a first date that when I "fancied" them, we didn't spend the night together......[:/]

its all ditigal now :P people don't actually leave their house they just date online!

fun fact: i'm actually a 5'9" blonde with DD and killer legs and a sweet ass, my real name is candy and I'm 18.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Blasphemy! There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit. ;)

Wow. I was going to type the exact same thing, but didnt expect YOU to beat me to it! ;)
Remster

i usually shoot a text message same night so they at least have my number and remember who i am.

then ill call a day or day and a half later after my hang over wears off. thats after i ask someone if she was actually pretty or if i was just drunk.

if i was sober ill call her next day

See? Everybody has their destiny. Yours is to be the daughter's date every father has nightmares about.

Blasphemy! There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit. ;)

Wow. I was going to type the exact same thing, but didnt expect YOU to beat me to it! ;)

I'm finding I have a "brain to mouth" filter today. I don't know how that one slipped through. :)

I'm so proud. I'm practically in tears.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm so proud. I'm practically in tears.

You can go ahead and wear yours to work.... you have everyones permission.