Airviking

What's your stupidest Xmas gift this year?

I got a mixer in a Dirty Santa game. Seriously, Mom, a mixer? :S I made her give me the receipt...she got it at Macy's, so I think I'll be able to find something a little better.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Because I've just moved I got bugger all for Christmas (in terms of presies), but got everything I wanted (in terms of what matters). :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I got a pair of laser-sited office scissors. I can't imagine how I got by without them.:|

I can’t beat “a pair of laser-sited office scissors”. I actually looked them up online because I just had to see them. Unbelievable!

I did get a rechargeable automatic wine bottle opener. Another product that is a solution to a problem I didn’t have. The things they will add power to amazes me. Like the cordless handheld can opener. It already existed; you just had to power it yourself. I can understand if you are arthritic or physically compromised in some other way but come on, if you are able bodied and want one of these things I don’t get it. Just one more thing you have to find a place to store it. Crap like this keeps me in white elephant gifts for the rest of my life and then some.

PS If you really think this opener is something you would want, let me know and I’ll send it to you.
Sorry, continental US only.

im good with my manual wine bottle opener, i dont drink enough wine to justify one, lol

i did get my mom who loves pigs this . . .

http://www.wisconsingoods.com/Porker-the-Pig-Hat-P762C67.aspx
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

My girlfriend and I moved in together this year.

So what better gift than six plates (from person A), and two coffee mugs and two identical tea pots (from person B)?
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Stupidest gift I saw given this year is a tie.......either the doll that poops (she poops out her food, then supposedly the child saves it and feeds it to the doll again anytime she wants to witness the miracle of defecation), or the miniature marshmallow gun.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

marshmellow gun??? sounds fun!! :ph34r:

This may could be a nice NSFW thread -

think of how to get the marshmallows to stick to a naked target -

and then think of how to get them off.

I'm thinking chocolate syrup, or honey . . .

maybe some thick hot chocolate painted on her - then stand back and take pot shots at her . . .

hmmmm.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun