npgraphicdesign

So, what would YOU do? skydiving related...;)

I'm sitting in a coffee shop doing my work, and this couple comes in. After hearing them for a few minutes, I realize it's a first date. My music in my headphones is quiet enough so I can hear them. Then, he pulls out the 'i'm a skydiver' card. But, turns out he only did one tandem. And he is starting to feed her all kinds of bs: the freefall was only 15 seconds or so from 14k, we fell at almost 200mph, him and the instructor were falling upside down most of the jump (well that COULD have been true :D:ph34r:), that they opened VERY CLOSE to the ground, and some other BS.

So being the a$$hole skydiver that we call can be, would you interject and call him on his BS, or would you keep quiet, seeing as they were having a first date? :S:D:ph34r::P

Depends on what mood I would be in. If I was in a good mood, I would probably start laughing and shaking my head. If I was in a shitty mood for whatever reason, I would start asking him a bunch of questions and then correct him, making him look like an ass just for shits and giggles.

Or I would ask him if petejones was his instructor and fed him a bunch of BS:P

Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

I'm sitting in a coffee shop doing my work, and this couple comes in. After hearing them for a few minutes, I realize it's a first date. My music in my headphones is quiet enough so I can hear them. Then, he pulls out the 'i'm a skydiver' card. But, turns out he only did one tandem. And he is starting to feed her all kinds of bs: the freefall was only 15 seconds or so from 14k, we fell at almost 200mph, him and the instructor were falling upside down most of the jump (well that COULD have been true :D:ph34r:), that they opened VERY CLOSE to the ground, and some other BS.

So being the a$$hole skydiver that we call can be, would you interject and call him on his BS, or would you keep quiet, seeing as they were having a first date? :S:D:ph34r::P

A few years ago my wife and I encounter a guy like that while were were out celebrating her birthday. We both had the local dropzone STAFF shirts on. It didn't matter, the guy stuck to his story and made a complete ass out of himself.

Don't worry, if he's a douche, it'll come out in other ways besides a skydiving story.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."