virgin-burner

life's a bitch..

I saw a really hot woman wearing a shirt that said "Life's a bitch and so am I."

I always wonder what the motivation is when I see someone wearing something like that!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I saw a really hot woman wearing a shirt that said "Life's a bitch and so am I."

I always wonder what the motivation is when I see someone wearing something like that!

Well try a little experiment.

Get the shirt and wear it for a week or so and report back to us how people treated you.

Truth in advertising. Fair warning. Legal disclaimer. Take your pick. :)
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

It is called, "No I am not single, I am NOT interested in anything you have to say, Leave me the fuck alone , I am sick of jerks like you thinking I will find your punk ass interesting!" just says it in much fewer words.....:P

It is called, "No I am not single, I am NOT interested in anything you have to say, Leave me the fuck alone , I am sick of jerks like you thinking I will find your punk ass interesting!" just says it in much fewer words.....:P

If science is ever able to advance to asexual reproduction for females us guys are doomed.[:/]
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

That phrase 'Life's X and the you die' always reminds me of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZXobZVNSRo

It always remind me of THIS one.

And I have THIS, but I try not to look at life that way anymore, so I have'n't used it in a while.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

B|You got it. Why do great looking women act like bitches sometimes? 'Cause if they even smile at us, we act like idiots around them trying to get into their pants.:P:D

Another t-shirt worn by an uber hot babe in an FJC a friend of mine was teaching said "Yes, I do, but not with you." Pretty much lets you know to walk away. :D