iluvtofly

Super Bowl Plans

So what are your plans for the big game?

I'm going to what has to be the best Steelers bar in Atlanta with my only whuffo friend in town. We're getting there around 12:30 to claim our seats. The last few games we went there to watch we got there 2 hours early and there wasn't a single seat for the entire game. We're not taking any chances tomorrow. :)

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

So what are your plans for the big game?

I'm going to what has to be the best Steelers bar in Atlanta with my only whuffo friend in town. We're getting there around 12:30 to claim out seats. The last few games we went there to watch we got there 2 hours early and there wasn't a single seat for the entire game. We're not taking any chances tomorrow. :)

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you miss spelled something.....

STEALERS...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Plan to head for the DZ early and spend the entire day there. Not a football fan. I'm sure they will have it playing there, though. What time is it showing?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Plan to head for the DZ early and spend the entire day there. Not a football fan. I'm sure they will have it playing there, though. What time is it showing?

I do believe the silliness starts around 7AM. And lasts all day long.
Kickoff is 5:30 Central.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I do believe the silliness starts around 7AM. And lasts all day long.
Kickoff is 5:30 Central.

Thanks for the start-time. Got some traditionally yummy food here and am tuning in for the commercials. :D

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Having a big ass party and watching the pack bring the Lombardi trophy home to the real title town!! :P The mood here in Wisconsin is nothing short of electric! I was lucky enough to spend all day at Lambeau Filed yesterday partying.

*LIKE*
All stocked up on bratwurst, summer sausage, cheese balls, chips, pretzels, beer and all that other tasty traditional football grub.
GO PACKERS!!!
Card carrying member of the
Nanny State Liberation Front

I tried bowling once...they handed me a parachute.
[:/]

:D:D:D

Reminds me of playing basketball (at which I suck) with some coworkers once. After I missed yet another basket, a team mate who played ball all through college said "Now I know why Mitchell skydives. He can hit the ground.":D

Sounds like a good addition to the party. I'm not a home brewer (yet). But I drink nothing but craft and micro so I have a nice stock saved up for today. Thats the great part about WI, there is no shortage of good craft and micro breweries.
Hopefully in the next year or two I'm going to start building a home brew set up. One of the corporate guys I work with has quite an elaborate set-up with an allen bradley PLC running his and everything.

The only damper is that I would like to root for the Steelers (I have family members from PA) but it would be a lot easier to cheer for them if their quarterback didn't act like such a douchebag off the field.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

My super bowl day consisted of a cold day outside for 4 hours hammering a frozen and I mean a literally frozen to the ground Jeep onto a car trailer and transporting to a garage:|

Don't watch that thing they call football anyways:)

Bry

Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

No jacks were needed. We just used another Jeep to ram mine about 10 times 5 feet from one another till we broke it free from the ground.

Then since in was in a mudhole prior to it being parked there was water in the differentials which had frozen the spider gears together.

Attached a winch,broke up the spiders and winch it up on the trailer;)

No problem...and alot of fun...too bad it was just so damn cold>:(

:D:D:D

Bry

Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)