Nataly

Do you feel guilty when you eat?

I have the Krups beer-tender, to tell the truth it is hard for me to go through 20 pints in a month though.

I was offered a full size fridge type kegeratator I turned it down because i would not have used it enough.

Maybe when I was in my thirties or early twenties when I was single, but now my friends don't like coming over too much.:|

Tell him to fuck off or find a new place to live.

:D:D:D I can't do that - it's his place he's subletting!!

Having flatmates does suck, but I'm sure I have my annoying habits as well - on balance he's ok.

And no, he is not my b/f. He's not my type.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Tell him to fuck off or find a new place to live.

:D:D:D I can't do that - it's his place he's subletting!!

Having flatmates does suck, but I'm sure I have my annoying habits as well - on balance he's ok.

And no, he is not my b/f. He's not my type.

get a quieter vibe and put a towel don before you watch your favorite entertainment.

Then tell him to shit up.

Post pictures as well.B|

Eating rich food, masturbation, and 3-putting all have the same thing in common...

You feel guilty, but you know that you are gonna do it again.

I don't feel guilty over the first two and I don't know what 3-putting is!!! :D I remember feeling a lot of guilt over not studying when I knew I should (I was a teenager - at the time grades seemed all-important)... I can remember feeling guilty over spending money when I first started earning it... I can remember feeling guilty over saying stuff I shouldn't in the heat of an argument... But I've never felt guilt from food, sex, or doing something fun! I'm trying to think of an occasion that would be an exception, but I really can't come up with one!!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Eating rich food, masturbation, and 3-putting all have the same thing in common...

You feel guilty, but you know that you are gonna do it again.

I don't feel guilty over the first two and I don't know what 3-putting is!!! :D I remember feeling a lot of guilt over not studying when I knew I should (I was a teenager - at the time grades seemed all-important)... I can remember feeling guilty over spending money when I first started earning it... I can remember feeling guilty over saying stuff I shouldn't in the heat of an argument... But I've never felt guilt from food, sex, or doing something fun! I'm trying to think of an occasion that would be an exception, but I really can't come up with one!!

Well . . . there was that one time when I came to visit . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If it really is a full on eating disorder, I fell bad for the guy. I have had friends that have battled that and it is never a good thing. Controlling a food addiction is like an alcoholic that has to have one, and only one beer a day in order to live. We HAVE to eat.

Well . . . there was that one time when I came to visit . . .

Pleas talk about the time she came to visit me! :P

Where are you now? Aren't you in north africa or something?

And are you sure the guy isn't a poof?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

i would feel guilty. but only if she has eat me 1st and i was unable to get her off by eating. but that has never happened sooo.:P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'm not sure he is/isn't a poof!! I don't know him well enough to speculate and anyway I couldn't care less about his preference - as long as he leaves me alone it's all good :)
And I've never visited you or turtle and you know it! :D

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I'm not sure he is/isn't a poof!! I don't know him well enough to speculate and anyway I couldn't care less about his preference - as long as he leaves me alone it's all good :)
And I've never visited you or turtle and you know it! :D

You are correct, you have never visited me.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

It's a little creepy that you're insinuating you've visited me without my knowledge!! :S:|
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

It's a little creepy that you're insinuating you've visited me without my knowledge!! :S:|

Or participation. :)

I'd bet you've visited a lot of male DZ.commers in their dreams. Especially considering some of the things you've said, and some of the pics you've posted.;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I'd bet you've visited a lot of male DZ.commers in their dreams. Especially considering some of the things you've said, and some of the pics you've posted.;)

Yeah... Those goth pics should never have gone public!! :ph34r::P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Yeah... Those goth pics should never have gone public!! :ph34r::P

I have some others if you are interested . . .

Do I feel guilty when I eat?? Hell no!! Today, I had a plate of just bacon and a soda for lunch. People looked at me like I was crazy and talked shit, but what the hell do I care. I dont think any guy can pass up a plate of free bacon.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Never.

I love food. I love to cook. If I die from a bad diet, I've died happy.

And if you don't like what you see me eating, don't watch. :P

Lets see last nights din din

Fresh steamed asparagas... smothers in melted butter

Fresh salmon fillet with a couple slices of fresh garlic I grew myself also steamed and then covered with more fresh butter,,, and a very nice Pinot Noir from British Columbia

NUMMERS

I SOOOO did not get this awsum by being afraid of food.:ph34r::ph34r: