shah269

Your photos with Shah.....

But what do I know, I'm just a hot, size 6 female scientist.

according to shah, you don't exist :o

Shes married to Jerry.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You know, I've been thinking. Shah complains that he can't meet women at work. He can't meet women where he lives. He can't meet women where he does yoga. He has very strict requirements regarding size, hair color, shape, occupation, etc when it comes to women. It is almost as if he is making it impossible for himself to meet a female. Could it be possible that Shah actually isn't attracted to the opposite sex at all? Maybe Shah is attracted to males, but hasn't accepted it yet? But what do I know, I'm just a hot, size 6 female scientist.

hu?
nothing about hair color or occupation or shoe size....though I know guys who care about that stuff.
Nope. I'm easy!
No moms.
No big girls size 6-8 max thank you.
And has a job.
My gay friends think that is very down to earth. :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Sing it with me boys!
No photo.....;)

edit
wow....this is just sick!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Shes married to Jerry.

So she's a hot, size 6 scientist with low standards.

I wish I were that lucky!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Shes married to Jerry.

I raised my bar with you, baby. Remember, my last bf was "disbarred." Is that even grammatically correct?

Shes married to Jerry.

I raised my bar with you, baby. Remember, my last bf was "disbarred." Is that even grammatically correct?

It is if he was thrown out of a bar...:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Sing it with me boys!
No photo.....;)

edit
There is more than one photo of me here, Mr. Shah.

wow....this is just sick!

/thread drift

Moms? Categorically unacceptable? I'll have you know that I consider myself one hot mama, but alas, your priorities (i.e. no kids) would exclude you from my size 4-6, no stretch marks, H/W proportionate frame with a closet full of Victoria's Secret lingerie and a bag full of rockin' skydive gear... not to brag or anything, but self esteem is good, right :P and I consider myself a catch.

But, a man without kids and/or who doesn't want them in the immediate present (i.e. you) is not on my radar, so I guess we're in agreement there... that said, "no moms," while understandable if you don't want kids, kinda comes off the wrong way.

Plus, I happen to know another sexy sky mama modding this very thread- and you don't wanna piss her off, do ya? Do ya?? :)

And btw, I happen to recall you recently ranting on about how wonderful all the dads are who have raised their kids to successful adulthood... yet you are constantly dissing on the moms (oh, and the soccer moms, they deserve their own special category, right?)

Not to be sexist or anything, but in the majority of those M/F parent couples, who do you think woke up every two or three hours all night to nurse, who do you think researched baby care and development and daycare and schools, who took the kiddo to the doc appts, etc? There are exceptions, and I know some (many) awesome dads and egalitarian couples (and personally, I am happy to do most of the child-rearing tasks, single or otherwise, and think that well-defined gender roles can work pretty darn well for the right folks-- may not be the feminist viewpoint, but if I choose and enjoy childcare, then I'd much rather take care of kids and house than work a career-type job out of the house... but I digress...)

That said, I do find it ironic that you give your accolades to proud papas in the other thread, and yet include the broad category of any woman who has ever been a parent in your "don't go there" list, as though being a mom were a bad thing. Hmm...

//end rant, back to your regularly scheduled thread, though I haven't yet figured out exactly what this thread is about yet... so I figure it's all fair game, and I do so like ranting at Shah...

:):):)

blue ones,
R

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

You know, I've been thinking. Shah complains that he can't meet women at work. He can't meet women where he lives. He can't meet women where he does yoga. He has very strict requirements regarding size, hair color, shape, occupation, etc when it comes to women. It is almost as if he is making it impossible for himself to meet a female. Could it be possible that Shah actually isn't attracted to the opposite sex at all? Maybe Shah is attracted to males, but hasn't accepted it yet? But what do I know, I'm just a hot, size 6 female scientist.

You have reminded me. Last week driving down to Georgia I was listening to playboy radio and an old guy phoned in asking how to meet women. According to him there were NO women in his town - not even one. It was very funny to hear Shah live. She suggested he joined a cooking club to meet women - he reckoned that women who went to cooking clubs were fat:D
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Would it make you feel any better if shah said he doesn't want to date any dads either?

Haha, how about if he spent less time talking about the undesirables he *doesn't* want to date, and the unattainables he *does* want to date but cannot, and more time talking about, idk, boobies? War and peace? Skydiving? Anything but the date list!!

But, to answer your Q, yes, if he gave equal screen time to moms and dads, I would feel slightly less perturbed :P

I'll have you know that I consider myself one hot mama, but alas, your priorities (i.e. no kids) would exclude you from my size 4-6, no stretch marks, H/W proportionate frame with a closet full of Victoria's Secret lingerie and a bag full of rockin' skydive gear... not to brag or anything, but self esteem is good, right :P and I consider myself a catch.

With one paragraph you've now got both men and women, gay and straight wanting your body, your wardrobe, and/or your gear. :P

Any corsets? ;)
http://thedirtypiratehookers.com/DPH/Calendar.html

Chicks Rock and The Farm Halloween too. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

LOL, why thank you Bolas, you may all grovel at my feet now ;)

I do indeed have a corset, one black with pink, and a red one too... am I thus eligible for my pirate hooker badge of honor? I'll definitely be hitting up Chicks Rock, Elsinore is my home away from home! We need to cross paths sometime, you seem like a fun kinda dude to hang with!

And I'll probably reaching around my hundredth at Chicks Rock too... you know what that means... :)

I wasn't lying, but I really just wanted to make Shah jealous cause he hates on all the hot sky-mamas :D I even tried to post a pic as proof but it said file size too large (file size, not body size, SHAH B| lol)

That said, Bolas, your corset pics will surely beat out mine... Epic, absolutely epic! B|:)

And the toucan... oh my...

I even tried to post a pic as proof but it said file size too large

Email the pic to Ski and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to resize it for you if you haven't gotten similar offers already. :)
We're helpful like that. :)

I might be at Chicks Rock. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

//end rant, back to your regularly scheduled thread, though I haven't yet figured out exactly what this thread is about yet... so I figure it's all fair game, and I do so like ranting at Shah...

:):):)

blue ones,
R

Now that there was a RANT! Woooh! Is this how you pick up all the guys or just the ones you really like? A simple buying me a drink and offering me some advice on cannopy flight would have also worked :)
The long and short of it is this, if there was a thread where you were saying your kid graduated high school/university I would also congradulate you. It's not easy being a parent in this day and age.

And yes "no moms" if you can think of a PC way of saying that let me know. The reason is this, I really don't wish to have kids. I had a rough time growing up between war and just growing up poor so for me now....well I'm selfish. I want to invest in me. I want to have fun. And thus no kids. I love them, they are great, I'm a great god father but....I really don't wish to have kids. What i fear in dating moms is actually hurting the kid. I don't want to be that asshole. But who knows maybe I'll change my view if I met the right girl and she did start off on hitting on me with a beer in hand. :)
OK 2725 hits....wow this is getting a bit strange.
All I was hoping for was people would show off the t shirts I had sent them so that all could see and let me know if they liked it or not. I'm thiking of making a few for sale at the local DZ and was looking for an opinion.

But what can you do right?

And Amazon, I'm with you... who needs boys when we have TOYS!
:P

Another 'Merkun job outsourced.[:/]

Ah fear not brother fear not. There is nothign more sexy than finding out that the girl you are with loves her toys!
That means she KNOWS what turns her on and what gets her off. So unlike most girls who have no clue how their body works this one knows! As such your life just got easier! Not only in bed but also in knowing what to buy her.
My suggestion, the remote controll rabbit!
Instant orgasm!