shah269

Your photos with Shah.....

Whoa whoa whoah....theonlyski is a fucking dude? Am I that stupid?

All this time you thought 'Ski was looking for some girl-on-girl action with eeneR?:D:D:D

Pretty much, yea...dunno why, the screenname and picture just made me think girl...show's how much my dumbass knows :D

Not to pick on someone not on this thread, but......."jrmrangers" avatar throws me off. A big pink canopy landing.....should be a girl, right ?,,,,,Nope, it's John. who is a carpenter.....?????????

Life is short ... jump often.

Not to pick on someone not on this thread, but......."jrmrangers" avatar throws me off. A big pink canopy landing.....should be a girl, right ?,,,,,Nope, it's John. who is a carpenter.....?????????

He likes to nail wood.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Pretty much, yea...dunno why, the screenname and picture just made me think girl...show's how much my dumbass knows :D

THIS GIRL stole my idea for rig, reserve and avatar picture.

I blame her.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Guys, quit hijacking Shah's thread. You're going to disappoint all the people who are opening the thread in order to look at photos of him.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I blame her.

Yeah but your replies are to short for anyone to confuse you:ph34r:
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I blame her.

1) You're just jealous buddy.
2) Flattery is the highest form of compliment, and I did forewarn you I was stealing your avatar.
3) My rig happens to be PURPLE- so nope, no go there.
4) I don't go around hitting on all the hot sky-chicas (well... at least not as blatantly as you do!!)

//back to your regularly scheduled programming:
Shah, if you come to my dropzone, I will offer up my sleek, smooth, sexy... rig... for a photo op with your sleek, smooth, and sexy... bald head (umm yeah that came out wrong..)

To get me myself or any such body parts into the pic, however, make an offer I can't refuse and it will be taken into consideration. All other props and attire or lack thereof are subject to discussion and level of drunkenness.
B|:P
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

...I blame her.

:D:D:D
True, true.

But if you add up my infrequent long posts, and his short but constant post-whoring, I'll bet you get the exact same amount of content...
Plus my boobies are better than his (and so is my rig, cause it's purple!)... matter resolved :):):)
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

...I blame her.

:D:D:D
True, true.

But if you add up my infrequent long posts, and his short but constant post-whoring, I'll bet you get the exact same amount of content...
Plus my boobies are better than his (and so is my rig, cause it's purple!)... matter resolved :):):)

Need to see your boobies to be sure, but your probably right on the rest of it.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Your boobies aren't THAT much nicer! :P

Atleast many of my posts are informative... and oh, remind me to post a video of the proper way to exit a 182 WITHOUT eating the step ;):D:D

Come on people, we can do 1k hits today!
You know you can do it!
I have no faith in you what so ever!

To any sponsor out there, you know I'm a sure bet!
Look at this, what has it been? 48 hours and we are at 1k hits? I do better than B(+)(+)BIES!

For product (new or used, right now looking for a jump suit) I will add your company name and hot link to my signature block!

And I'll even let you use my likeness for any advertisement.
(I'm guessing you will go for an Egg with eyes or maybe an egg shaped happy face.)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

1785 hits?
And not a single tit!

Hum....I do need a container. I mean my Tallon is nice but it would be nice to have something modern......hint hint :)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

1785 hits?
And not a single tit!

Hum....I do need a container. I mean my Tallon is nice but it would be nice to have something modern......hint hint :)

I got a 2-pin wonderhog. 24' reserve IIRC

Better be a big one. He did snap a femur under a 200+ sq ft.

I have one I could sell him... but the harness is way too long so it would never fit the little fella and the main canopy and reserve way too small for his mad canopy skillz:ph34r: