Nataly

OMG - My life COULDN'T get any better!!!

My boyfriend got a visa, my boyfriend got a visa, neener, neener, neeeeeee-ner!!! He'll be here in Septeeeeeeem-ber!!!

:)

ETA - removed some smiley faces 'cause some of you bitches couldn't handle ALL THAT JOY!!!!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

One word of advice, dont marry the dude for a visa.

Meh... I'm not so keen on getting a Moroccan visa :P

Seriously, though, there is no advantage (visa-wise) in us getting married. I am not French so he wouldn't get anything here... We don't live together so he would get nothing from the UK. I'm not a Canadian resident so my country doesn't give a rat's ass about him either. Basically none of the countries would recognise him for about 4 to 5 years...

No... Marriage is only worthwhile if you want to legitimise bastard children and I don't plan on getting any of those either :D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Don't put so many smiles on one line, no matter how happy you are. It messes up the formatting for a lot of us>:(

I'm happy for you about your boyfriend, but it's a bitch to read.

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Jerry, It was all good I'm sure:P

Things are very well to great - thanks. I was out at Madera doing tandems this weekend and my son, who started his sophomore year today, was out learning how to pack with Sara and Dave. And, I got to do an “old guys” fun jump the end of the day. So, I guess I’m an old guy now.

Good to hear from you – I had actually clicked past the Kitty Transport thread last week and saw that you are well with a new family member – congratulations.

OK, not wanting to hijack Nataly’s “life” thread – send a note when you get a chance..

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

So, now he has a credit card and can take you out to dinner??:P

HA!! I have about €10 in the bank and he has about 1 dirham to his name... Technically I have almost nothing but I'm still 100 times richer than he is!!! :D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

HA!! I have about €10 in the bank and he has about 1 dirham to his name... Technically I have almost nothing but I'm still 100 times richer than he is!!! :D:D

So he has no money?
You're just using him for sex, aren't you?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Why couldn't your life any better;)B|:D
:P:ph34r:

Sorry couldn't resist

Because the thought of him being there is always better than the reality? :P
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

See Shah... she's not dating him for his money... must be something elese huge he's got going for him.

;)

:P

:S

:D:D:D

:ph34r:

See Shah... she's not dating him for his money... must be something elese huge he's got going for him.

;)

:P

:S

:D:D:D

:ph34r:

That's a low blow...

No...wait. That wasn't one of those either. :P:):D