Cutaway68

What in the world are they spraying?

Anyone else heard about this? Is this actually going on? What do you believe? Any first hand experience?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

http://www.facebook.com/WhatintheWorldAreTheySpraying

http://www.infowars.com/chemtrails-what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/

Don't Pull Low... Unless You ARE!!!
The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.

Necessary Accessory for watching that video.

Contrails that are in cold enough air form ICE CRYSTALS and can stay visible for a long time.

Yes, I thought of ICE CRYSTALS. Does not explain everything.

Do you actually have anything beneficial to add to dispel the facts that they present to back up their argument, or do you just like babbling random diatribe? Or, maybe your one of THEM:S

ETA: Just because you are paranoid, does not mean they are not after you.

The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.

Anyone else heard about this? Is this actually going on? What do you believe?

I have it on good authority from a guy who works in a top secret government program it's a chemical that makes people more gullible. I think we've proved just how well it works. You -can't- deny it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Well, ok, mystery solved. I guess I can just go stick my head back in the hole with all the other sheeple. Everything is under control.

ETA: The underlined part.

Be fun, have safe.

Well, ok, mystery solved. I guess I can just go stick my head back in the hole. Everything is under control.

Look, the folks that make these BS documentaries do it to make money off people who know no better. Hell, there's an entire cottage industry of people that make "documentaries" just about DB Cooper and except for the facts we've all known for decades, it's all bullshit.

Take every one of the hoax producers, light them on fire, send their ashes into space and the world would be a better place.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Well, ok, mystery solved. I guess I can just go stick my head back in the hole. Everything is under control.

Look, the folks that make these BS documentaries do it to make money off people who know no better. Hell, there's an entire cottage industry of people that make "documentaries" just about DB Cooper and except for the facts we've all known for decades, it's all bullshit.

Take every one of the hoax producers, light them on fire, send their ashes into space and the world would be a better place.

Well, I guess better is a good start. Can we also include the politians and go from there?

Be fun, have safe.

Do you actually have anything beneficial to add to dispel the facts that they present to back up their argument

:D

Assertions != facts.

Point noted.

Be fun, have safe.

I'm not one of THEM

I just read it far enough to recognize it for what it was.

I understand the main fault of most of these kind of conspiracies (Faked Moon Landing. Sept 11 being an inside job, HAARP being weather control and on and on) is that these kind of secrets cannot be kept.

Not for the scale of operations that these things would take.
They couldn't even keep the CIA "Secret Prisons" secret for very long.

There's lots of shit out there to be paranoid about. But most of it is out in the open, not being kept secret.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Oh god. I think I felt my IQ drop 60 points from the first 2 minutes of that video.

Must be the chemicles in the air con round here. :D

Remember 9/11 and how jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel? well, those CHEMTRAILS are that same stuff.
further info
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIYZvr3ueGw

-SPACE-

I have it on good authority from a guy who works in a top secret government program it's a chemical that makes people more gullible. I think we've proved just how well it works. You -can't- deny it.

:ph34r::ph34r:

The fluoride in your brain came from your drinking water and receives the mind control signal from your microwave oven that gets its signal from HAARP reflecting off the barium in the chemtrails.

Quade, after all these years, you got me ROTFLMAO!! B|:ph34r:
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

It's moose pee.

Sorry.

Sincerely,

All Canadians
'Shell

Seriously? Jesus fucking christ, you're a skydiver and you believe in fucking chemtrail-conspiracy BS.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.