popsjumper

Muslim Women and Produce WTF?

So...muslim women shouldn't eat produce now.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/12/08/muslim-cleric-reportedly-bans-women-from-handling-cucumbers/?intcmp=trending

"An Islamic cleric living in Europe reportedly has warned Muslim women not to get too close to bananas, cucumbers or other produce..."

Please keep in mind...this is Bonfire, not SC.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I guess this cleric has a "size problem" and thus does not want the girls to get their hands on ...erm... you know. :P
OTOH, Muslim men than should avoid melons and figs, I suppose? :S

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

I'm thinkin'...wait a minute. Aren't there a lot of sheep herders in the Muslim countries?

Ohhhh, the hypocrisy!
:D

PS: Remember the admonishment about SC.
:P

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/12/08/muslim-cleric-reportedly-bans-women-from-handling-cucumbers/?intcmp=trending

"An Islamic cleric living in Europe reportedly has warned Muslim women not to get too close to bananas, cucumbers or other produce..."

Seems to me that they need to keep elongated fruits and veggies away from the clerics. They're the ones making sexual associations with the produce.

Fark is probably having a field day with this.

one good thing about western religion is if you don't like your church/temple/whatever you just go to anotherone.

One that supports the multiple uses of zucchinis?
:o

Fark is probably having a field day with this.

one good thing about western religion is if you don't like your church/temple/whatever you just go to anotherone.

One that supports the multiple uses of zucchinis?

Holy Shit! She should never use it multiple times, that's just not sanitary! Put it in a salad, or something, for fuck's sake!:P
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Holy Shit! She should never use it multiple times, that's just not sanitary! Put it in a salad, or something, for fuck's sake!:P

[:/]
I'll never eat salad again.

[:/]
I'll never eat salad again.

How about a Cucumber?

Potentially NSFW.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

How about a Cucumber?

Mehehehehe, really good one! :D:D:D
She forgot this one: Clicky
BTW: One of the official posters of German "Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung" (Federal Centre for Health Education) - I just suppose this ad couldn't be displayed in the US? :P

Maybe this is tied in with the ban on alcohol.
You know how those bottles are shaped...it's obvious, right?

I thought of posting a pic but........no.

Reminds me of a report about sexual education in the Netherlands that I happened to watch 5 or 6 years ago. The Dutch are even more liberal than we are, BTW. :P The (female) teacher advised girls that if they use bottles for masturbation they must take care they are closed to prevent them from getting stuck (low pressure due to warming etc). The whole sermon in Dutch (which sounds sorta funny to most Germans) and subtitled, it was hilarious. OTOH I admired them - a subject that is really important to adolescent students and their day-to-day life/experience.

BTW: The Muslim cleric should also ban Coca bottles - they are said to resemble a female body. But wait, those bans and restrictions only apply to women... :S>:(

Reminds me of a report about sexual education in the Netherlands that I happened to watch 5 or 6 years ago. The Dutch are even more liberal than we are, BTW. :P

Not too liberal, though. I betting they didn't warn about the dangers of mice, gerbils and bottle rockets, right?

When you have 10 wives they need to get some action.

Brings new meaning to the phrase "don't play with your food":$:$
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Not too liberal, though. I betting they didn't warn about the dangers of mice, gerbils and bottle rockets, right?

Uhm... please bear with me, but I don't catch it. I most probably lack cultural background and/or didn't catch slight nuances of terms you used?

Uhm... please bear with me, but I don't catch it. I most probably lack cultural background and/or didn't catch slight nuances of terms you used?

You've lived a sheltered life.
:D:D
Weird sex sticking those things up your butt and vaginas. Yes, people actually do that.

Sorry I just thought I missed not-so-common meanings of words you used, due to cultural background - which in this case really was meant in connection to vocabulary.

I do know that people shove whatever you might think of (and even more) into their orifices.

But I seriously doubt that open discussion about safe ways of masturbation belong to the curriculum of most public (state) schools in any country. That is why I wrote the Dutch are very liberal. This is also based upon my visits to the Netherlands - they're even more liberal than the average young-to-middle-aged German. Another part of what I saw on the aforementioned TV report was about how to safely do cunnilingus while she is menstruating. The teachers actually handed out "cloths" (dunno the correct term) to the students to touch, feel and even taste them.

Sorry if there are words that might sound weird or that aren't idiomatically-correctly used. I thought the rules how to deal with articles of non-native speakers that were common sense in Usenet days still apply. If I made mistakes, please tell me or ask what I might have wanted to express but please don't make me feel belittled or patronised. TIA.

Seems to me that they need to keep elongated fruits and veggies away from the clerics. They're the ones making sexual associations with the produce.

whichever the religion, it seems that their representatives are the pervs [:/]
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

No intent to belittle you or patronize you...none at all.
You asked, I explained.
Nothing more then that.
The "sheltered life" comment was a joke and not intended to offend you.
No problem with language or idioms usage. I would need to have some of your idioms explained to me, too.

Das macht nichts, Ja?