BIGUN

Drinking and Driving

This is a word of advice for my friends. I would like to share an experience with you. It has to do with drinking and driving. As you know some of us have had brushes with the authorities over the years. The other night I was out for dinner with a few friends. After consuming too much beer and knowing full well that I was wasted, I did something I've never done before.

Believe it or not, I took a bus home. Yes, a bus. I arrived home safely and without incident. This was really a surprise to me since I have never driven a bus before.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

This is a word of advice for my friends. I would like to share an experience with you. It has to do with drinking and driving. As you know some of us have had brushes with the authorities over the years. The other night I was out for dinner with a few friends. After consuming too much beer and knowing full well that I was wasted, I did something I've never done before.

Believe it or not, I took a bus home. Yes, a bus. I arrived home safely and without incident. This was really a surprise to me since I have never driven a bus before.

There's been a rash of this lately. [:/]http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4237855;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

There's been a rash of this lately. [:/]http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4237855;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

the Farm must not be guarding its buses very well...

It was much funnier the way I reposted it. :)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

A cop was having a rather slow night so he goes and parks in a parking lot across from a local pub and begins watching to see who comes out.
At about 1:15 Am a fellow come pouring out the door stumbling and has to use the wall to stay upright.
As the inebrieted fellow starts bouncing from car to car it seems he finally finds his car and as the cop watches the man takes several minutes to get his keys out and get the door to his vehicle open, the man gets into his car and soon the blinker comes on then the windshield wipers, on the off, finally the car lurches forward and makes a sweeping wide turn out onto the road.
the officer leaps into action and pulls behind the car and turns his lights on, the car pulls over and the normal routine for the the officer ensues, license, registration etc. when he gets to please step out of the car the mane complies and the officer arrests him and gives him a breath-alyser which comes up 0.00, the officer has him blow again and it still comes up 0.00.
the officer has a confused look on his face and the man asks what is wrong and the cop says something is wrong, it device keeps showing 0.00.
The man says maybe I can explain that, I am the designated decoy!
the cop looks back torwards the now empty parking lot at the bar....
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

Supposedly a true story...

A cop on patrol sees a car hung up on a snow bank. The car is sitting there, but the front wheels are spinning. The driver doesn't seem to realize he's stuck.

The cop pulls up behind the car and lights it up. The driver sees the lights. panics and floors it.
The car doesn't move.

So the cop gets out of his car, goes up to the drivers window, runs in place really fast and pounds on the window, telling the driver to pull over right now.

The driver sees the cop "running" next to him, gives up and shuts it down.
He sat in jail (he was well over the limit) trying to figure out how the cop was able to catch him on foot.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

A cop on patrol sees a car hung up on a snow bank. The car is sitting there, but the front wheels are spinning. The driver doesn't seem to realize he's stuck.

The cop pulls up behind the car and lights it up. The driver sees the lights. panics and floors it.
The car doesn't move.

So the cop gets out of his car, goes up to the drivers window, runs in place really fast and pounds on the window, telling the driver to pull over right now.

The driver sees the cop "running" next to him, gives up and shuts it down.
He sat in jail (he was well over the limit) trying to figure out how the cop was able to catch him on foot.

I've been that drunk and driving before. The cops always let me go when they caught me, I have never understood that.

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Kind of like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0isFjaXFUM

By the way, don't drink and drive. Pull over. You will spill less.

:ph34r::D:$;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

LMAO!

There have been nights that I wouldn't be surprised to see a bus crammed into my garage.:S

My neighbor got his first DUI in Nov. in Phoenix.
He was .15 and just barely avoided the higher and more severe charges, he got the lesser charge.
Cost = $8,000. Returning to jail the next weekend for a 24 hour boring spell, eating 3 TV dinners while in there. 12 months of rental ( $80 per month ) of breathalizer starter system on his car. One month suspended license ( though you CAN drive to work and back, that's all ). If he is caught again within 2 years............ let's just say it is REALLY bad.