skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Oh come on Mama.. A sexy babe like yourself could get any guy, any day of the week.. Sheesh..

Thank you, Rhino, but I swear I would have been at home alone in front of my computer if a dashing dz.commer hadn't stepped in and saved the day when he heard about it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh come on Mama.. A sexy babe like yourself could get any guy, any day of the week.. Sheesh..

This is true... hmm... methinks insanity is afoot. Either Skymama is crazy for thinking any guy's taking her out for pity, or he's crazy thinking he's doing anyone a favor- I mean sheesh, he's the lucky one.

Whatever- have a great time you crazy kids!!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

A fellow dz.commer and I had a falling out about a year and half ago. I feel really bad, and wish that we could extend the "olive branch." The other person is the type to hold a grudge until the day they die. How do I possibly make amends with this person???? woisme,

If you did something wrong, apologize. I would think 1 1/2 years is enough for the person to forgive you (assuming it's your fault). Seems only childish people would hold a grudge that long in which case, move on and make better freinds.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Thank you, Rhino, but I swear I would have been at home alone in front of my computer if a dashing dz.commer hadn't stepped in and saved the day when he heard about it.

Yeagh.. Everyone on here knows if you are home in front of the computer it is because you choose to be ;) Not because you have to be :P All you have to do is stick a leg out the front door and BAAAAM!!! Men would be lined up at the door.. ;)

Rhino

Everyone on here knows if you are home in front of the computer it is because you choose to be Not because you have to be

That may be true to a certain extent. But, as far as V-Day goes, that's not really the night that men casually ask a girl out. So, up to the night a week ago when my plans were made for my pity date, I had not been asked out.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Think of Bob Barker or Celine Dion, that should make you lose any interest in touching your penis.
-----------------------------------------------------------
That's not necessarily true.

Look sicko boy, you are the only one that enjoys touching yourself while thinking of those 2....

I'm telling you, once you experience Mrs. Robinson, she's all you'll ever think about again!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Dear Sunshine-

Is it ok to accept oral sex in the back of a cab if you are paying the meter?

if she says YES, I'll be in a cab outside your front door in 2 minutes;)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dear Dr. Sunshine,

I've always enjoyed your column, and felt like you dispensed sound and solid advice to your readers. Now, I find myself in a precarious situation that I hope you can help me with.

About 2 months ago, this really attractive lady started working with my company. I was asked to help train her with Vellum drawings, which involves us sitting very closely together for 30-45 minutes at a time. After about a week of working together, I started some gentle flirting with her, and things have since progressed to a situation that I'm very nervous about. Now, she always seems to "accidently" brush her breast against my arm while leaning closer to the screen, or touches my thigh while putting her hand back in her lap, or her fingers lightly rest on the back of my hand when we're sharing the mouse -- and her knee seems to constantly be in contact with mine. Two weeks ago, I told her her hair really smelled nice....since that time, she frequently manages to drag it across my face while getting up.

I should explain that this temptress is 26, 5'5", 118 lbs, intelligent, well-spoken, fantastic sense of humor (always has me in stitches), very pretty, long dark hair, great legs, and an ass I would rate in my lifetime Top 5. It's gotten to the point that prior to our training sessions, I pull my shirt-tail out of my slacks and drape it over my lap, to try to hide the raging erection that always appears when she arrives.

I've often thought about asking her out, but there is the age difference (26 vs. 44), plus my company frowns on fraternization between members of management. My fellow engineers have noticed all of this going on, and have started ribbing me about it.

My question is this....how do I format a Word document to tranfer into an Excel spreadsheet ?

Sincerely,
Confused in North Carolina

first of all, if you are going to tell a story--tell it right. I am 24, not 26, 5'6, not 5'5 and 110 not 118. Other than that you were pretty on target. ;):P But don't bother asking me out, because I am simply biding my time by playing with you. You are a mere momentary distraction and once someone more to my preferences comes along, I will cast you aside and start again on someone new. :S

Now..if you really want to know about formatting a word doc to transfer into an excel spreadsheet..(patting lap) come on over here and I will show you..:P

I don't think so...because although it's a great idea, it would set a precedent that would require

1) A forum for me to berate and insult people
2) A "That Canopy Is Too Small" forum for the Bytch, Phree and Ron
3) Somewhere for Nathan to extol the virtues of his penis

Etc., etc.
Skydiving is for cool people only

You are a mere momentary distraction and once someone more to my preferences comes along, I will cast you aside and start again on someone new.

The story of my life.

Thanks for letting me down easily.....I'll always remember our sessions with fondness.

Btw....I still need help. When Word goes into Excel, all I get are hierogliphics. :(

Don

it would set a precedent that would require

1) A forum for me to berate and insult people
3) Somewhere for Nathan to extol the virtues of his penis

Other than #3, I don't see a problem with those. You did forget billvon's "Ropes and Dungeons" forum, and the sure to be popular "Politics Make Strange Bedfellows" forum (to include all "you suck more than we do" type threads).

:D:D:D:D:D

I never did get the hang of Wingdings at all. :(

Personally, I miss CN#1 and CN#2. Lisa's posts made me think twice about that 170 I wanted, which is good. I'm getting much better with my 190, but it was sometimes scary when I first got it. I shudder to think of what would have happened under a 170.

Thanks, Lisa.

Don