ZigZagMarquis

Who's Hotter - Jessi Combs or Kari Byron?

This is a tough one. Choosing between a redhead and a chick that welds. Decisions decisions.

redhead by default. . .

I don't think I'd ever pick any woman by "default." I'm not saying all my picks have been perfect, but "default" is almost never a good idea.

I mean, FFS have a real reason.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

This is a tough one. Choosing between a redhead and a chick that welds. Decisions decisions.

redhead by default. . .

I don't think I'd ever pick any woman by "default." I'm not saying all my picks have been perfect, but "default" is almost never a good idea.

I mean, FFS have a real reason.

Redheads ARE a real reason...they're crazy. Good times, bro. Never had, eh?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Redheads ARE a real reason...they're crazy. Good times, bro. Never had, eh?

Oh please . . . what childish nonsense. ALL women are crazy. ;)

But how many are redheads?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

If neither of them skydive - what's the point? 'Cause if they don't skydive, well... no matter how good looking they are, they don't count.

I do like the welder girl. Maybe she would skydive if asked. If she wouldn't skydive, well, she'd just be just another pinup.

This is true! I actually prefer the look in Kari2.jpg that ZigZagMarquis posted. But I've always been a sucker for the girl next door (she is just never next door to my place :P)

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

I wouldn't kick either out of bed, Jessi would be awesome to have around and I think I'd pick her first, then try to get her into a 3 way with Kari.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Not only does Kari also weld, but she is a crack shot and handles full auto weapons with ease. Any gal who shows up in a black evening dress driving an armored van with a pop-up turret-mounted chain gun...

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?