warpedskydiver

Women, how many of you can pull a condom off only using your vaginal muscles?

Pulling off a condom with my vaginal muscles would only make it easier for me to get his possible cooties. Why on earth would I want to risk that? :S

Agree 100%..

Condoms only exist for 2 reasons:
1 - preventing the man from spreading his inferior genes
2 - preventing the man from spreading his diseases :D:D:P

Either way, I am in no way inclined to deliberately remove it in the manner you describe!!! :P

Im in agreement with the rest of the girls here.

Apparently the ladies are all together on this one. I will admit that I am now curious to see if I could, but would never try b/c it defeats the point of using the condom. Iif the condom wasnt necessary for the two functions mentioned above, I might try it... But if its not necessary, I wouldnt be using one, so it seems silly to put one on just to take it off...

Pulling off a condom with my vaginal muscles would only make it easier for me to get his possible cooties. Why on earth would I want to risk that? :S

Agree 100%..

Either way, I am in no way inclined to deliberately remove it in the manner you describe!!! :P

Apparently the ladies are all together on this one. I will admit that I am now curious to see if I could, but would never try b/c it defeats the point of using the condom. Iif the condom wasnt necessary for the two functions mentioned above, I might try it... But if its not necessary, I wouldnt be using one, so it seems silly to put one on just to take it off...

Could always double bag...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Agree 100%..

Could always double bag...

I can't even imagine the small (and large) muscle control to pull that off (I mean just one and not the other) :o
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I can barely open the damn things with my fingers.
:P
Condoms.
Not vaginas.

Plural - Oh, you could be in big trouble with her hotness.. Unless she has two Va-Jay-Jays:P

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

"Another thing to remember boys, flies spread disease. So keep yours closed."
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

[reply) But if its not necessary, I wouldnt be using one, so it seems silly to put one on just to take it off...

This is the same argument I use for wandering around the house naked. Surprised nobody else caught that.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.