eeneR

Its a GIRL!!!!

Dog... heehee

Here is my nw little girl who will be coming home with me in a couple weeks. Sno-Magic's The Fifth Element aka Leeloo!!

She is a Red Siberian, the pics are at 6 weeks old. She figured out how to use a doggy door at 4w,, stairs at 5w and fence climbing at 6w! She is gonna be a riot!

B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Congrats Renee!!! I have been watching your posts and know you have been anxiously awaiting this. Have fun.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Thanks Dave! :)
Luckily I don't own any really expensive shoes that are irreplaceable. :ph34r:

If you did, all you have to do is put them up on the top shelf in the closet. ;)

Congrats on the pup. Looks beautiful. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If you did, all you have to do is put them up on the top shelf in the closet. ;)

Ah you see, it is the 2 seconds they might sit on the ground they would be destroyed. It takes a good year ish to get past the chewing stage and when it happens, it happens FAST!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Ah you see, it is the 2 seconds they might sit on the ground they would be destroyed. It takes a good year ish to get past the chewing stage and when it happens, it happens FAST!

I believe it, even though I've never owned a dog... just pup-proof your place, even though I'm sure you've already done so.

My method with my cats was the water gun. More fun than yelling at them. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ive worked with enough rescues and have always had northern breeds. You can puppy proof only so good, once a husky gets to the point they are close to full size things get really interesting ;)

eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I believe it, even though I've never owned a dog... just pup-proof your place, even though I'm sure you've already done so.

My method with my cats was the water gun. More fun than yelling at them. :D

Are you SURE you were yelling? :P
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Good lookin' puppy! Siberians are good-good dogs. You're going to enjoy that little girl.

Chuck

Thanks! As will her big brother, I currently have a Male Siberian :)
She was originally planned to come home next Saturday, however due to work BS (namely me having to work 12 hour days for just over a week) I am having to push bringing her home out a couple weeks longer. I can get a dog walker for my old guy, but do not trust just anyone with a Siberian puppy, no way!
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto