iluvtofly

Shah exaggerates.

Re: [Krip] Shah exaggerates.

"He's talking about a few Engineers. High School is over. You don't have to be upset about not being cool anymore. In fact most of the "Cool kids" grew up and are not as worried about high school as you seem to be."

Here. Here... Dunno know what Krip's problem is, & really don't care.

Born to late points finger again:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4282586;#4282579

It's OK shah, he won't hurt you in an internet fight.

I'm not Shah, Norm. Shah posts under his own account. Check my spelling & grammar...

Just a disciple who will go forth and spread the truth rather thick!
And that is the only other place better for a heterosexual woman who wants to do very little but get maximum attention other than your local DZ is....

Any engineering school.

Supply and demand

When you have so many guys and so few girls....well...in engineering it's about 5%-10% "female"

Shit she could smell of twice fermented herring and wonky teeth and a figure similar to a double wide fridge and she will have a date on any given evening.

Now once they get out into the real world....or if they bump into me.....well what can i say.....the truth hurts.

Remember I'm not a dick, i'm just honest.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Are you aware of how diametrically opposed your posts are to your sig line?

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Perhaps in my view of "doing good" is by shedding light and deflating overinflated egos of "handsome" women who think they are all that and thus treat people like shit?

I mean let's be honest, sure these girls can get their egos blown by the simple supply and demand of their work/school environment and go out into the real wold only to find out that they are so out gunned that they can't get a drink of they paid for it and then spend a decade in therapy or just turn their bitch to 11.

Or they can maybe read one of my posts and realize why they get so much attention where they are and realize THAT IT'S FAKE!

Look i've seen it in engineering school, in engineering offices and at a few drop zones i've visited.

You may call me Prometheus, i just bring in the light into what was once dark. And not everyone wants light into the dark room.

Yes.
No joke yes.
If they speak to me. I don't go out kicking people down.
But when one of the many "handsome" engineering girls attempts to treat me like one of the pussy whipped engineering guys they are shocked to see me treat them in an equal manner.

They are shocked and amazed that someone let alone an engineer doesn't buy their shit.

I had this one engineering chick on a business trip think i was going to carry her bag for her...just like all the other guys did on all the other trips....ah yeah...no...she was very pissed. And when she comforted me about it i pointed to a very attractive woman in a very nice pencil skirt and a pressed shirt and said "See in the real world she is hot, in the real world she gets her bag carried, this is the real world...you are sitting next to me in sweat pants and flip flops...I think you can carry your own bag."

And you know it's kind of funny....my reputation is a bit of a bow wave. When the engineering girls see me they actually behave themselves while i'm around. Oddly I just saw it at a local DZ a few weeks back. Apparently this one woman knew who i was and my view. at first she was giving this packer darama about how hard it is for her to pack her parachute.....and could he just do it for her free of charge (taking food off his table)....and then she saw me....she actually stopped mid sentence....and decided it was a good idea to pack her own equipment.

I in my own way am doing good. I'm bringing equality into an otherwise unequal world.

"#2 has passed the point of no return and couldn't stop himself if he wanted to.

Today's Sept 21 we'll see how long it takes #2 to start posts his BS again.[Crazy]"

Your poor Attitude needs work. So do your not-so-mad Writing Skillz. You might want to look in the mirror, instead of picking fights w/strangers...

Another spelling Nazi:S

What strangers would you be talking about?

Someone who has made 7k posts in 3 yr's or another of your friends that your fronting for and wants to hide in the shadows:o

Feel free to PM me so we can talk without skymama looking over our shoulder. Or do you need a audience like a punk bully.

Your a psych nurse:S Don't try your BS pysch babble with me. Work on your patients instead of posting on DZ.com from work.

Have a happy
R.

So you like cheap, designer knock off looking clothes that aren't quality or classy? Not shocked.

...from someone who only wears the "labels"?

I prefer women who have other things to think about than designer labels and what kind of car he drives.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Woohoo!!! A year's wardrobe for $100!! :D

Except the clothes won't last a year. :D

WoooooHooooo
All that means is that you get NEW clothes every year!
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So you like cheap, designer knock off looking clothes that aren't quality or classy? Not shocked.

...from someone who only wears the "labels"?

I prefer women who have other things to think about than designer labels and what kind of car he drives.

Nope. Never said I was a label whore.
Always be kinder than you feel.

This weekend I experienced the kind of horror that Shah lives through on a daily basis.

I was riding in the canyon at around 7am. The fog was still pretty thick at the bottom of the canyon, with visibility about 300 feet. I was riding along when I spied a group of joggers appearing out of the fog. They were all women, looked like ages 20-25.

As I got closer I got a better look at them. They were all sweaty, some with unsightly sweat stains on their sports bras and T-shirts. Their hair was messy; they clearly could care less about what they looked like to the men who let them use the trail. They were showing far less skin than the most conservative underwear model; some women weren't even showing their stomachs. Their burqa-like sports bras, T-shirts and running shorts wouldn't have gotten them a second look from any self-respecting man, and were probably being worn to hide hideous amounts of body hair.

They were running in a long, strung-out line, and most of them said 'hi' as they passed, proving the old "but she has a great personality" aphorism. Not a one of them was under 100 pounds, and I swear some of the taller ones could tip the scales at 150 or so. I couldn't see any uni-brows but a few were wearing sunglasses, no doubt to cover something up. And while there were no humps or peg legs there were plenty of unsightly secretions dripping off some of them.

Then I saw something that would surely have broken Shah's spirit faster than a female martial arts instructor - their T-shirts. Two of them had shirts that said "UCSD Jacobs School." Which, tragically, is the UCSD engineering school.

At least Shah wasn't there to see it.

I am so good at this I have developed my own set of words to describe them.

Chalupa: (Cha-LU-pa) adjective - A female engineer who's ego is slightly larger than the size of a gas giant due to a dissonance caused by being 1 of 5 women out of a population of 100 and getting hit on nonstop and having guys bend over backwards for her due to the simple fact that she is the loan female in the facility.

Used in a sentence: Chalupa walking across the street with 5 poorly dressed engineers behind her like she were mother duck.

This weekend I experienced the kind of horror that Shah lives through on a daily basis.

I was riding in the canyon at around 7am. The fog was still pretty thick at the bottom of the canyon, with visibility about 300 feet. I was riding along when I spied a group of joggers appearing out of the fog. They were all women, looked like ages 20-25.

As I got closer I got a better look at them. They were all sweaty, some with unsightly sweat stains on their sports bras and T-shirts. Their hair was messy; they clearly could care less about what they looked like to the men who let them use the trail. They were showing far less skin than the most conservative underwear model; some women weren't even showing their stomachs. Their burqa-like sports bras, T-shirts and running shorts wouldn't have gotten them a second look from any self-respecting man, and were probably being worn to hide hideous amounts of body hair.

They were running in a long, strung-out line, and most of them said 'hi' as they passed, proving the old "but she has a great personality" aphorism. Not a one of them was under 100 pounds, and I swear some of the taller ones could tip the scales at 150 or so. I couldn't see any uni-brows but a few were wearing sunglasses, no doubt to cover something up. And while there were no humps or peg legs there were plenty of unsightly secretions dripping off some of them.

Then I saw something that would surely have broken Shah's spirit faster than a female martial arts instructor - their T-shirts. Two of them had shirts that said "UCSD Jacobs School." Which, tragically, is the UCSD engineering school.

At least Shah wasn't there to see it.

Well, I hope you had the common decency to alert the local authorities. :D

Ah the running of the Chalupas.
Were there like 15 silly looking engineering guys behind them carrying their water asking if they could help?

Yeah....she should have killed him...or ripped his balls off! How dare any man tell a woman what and how she should dress!

Can't believe what those freaking Arabs have done to Persia! Why can't they all just pack up and leave the country and move back to where they came from and take their bad dressing and bad religion with them!

How dare any man tell a woman what and how she should dress!...Why can't they all just pack up and leave the country and move back to where they came from

Start packing your shit:

The Shah:

"When it comes to this I am an asshole! When I was married I would not allow my x wife to shop at wallmart or to wear sweat pants."

"Eat healthy, live right, dress right and if needed hide some flaws with clothing and TADA! You are in the running."

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Well YEAH!
I mean Wally world clothing is crapy!

And yeah i would hate it if the future Ms. Shah was rocking Wally world crap! It's a reflection of me being a subpar husband! I want the Future Ms Shah to be as hot and sexy as me!

And I am one very hot sexy man! :)
Do you know why the mullahs make the girls rock the mobile tents? So that we man will judge them on their intellect not their brains!
So in a very sick way you can argue that these nutters are feminists?
I mean how many women do you know who have told me that I should not judge women on how they look….you know government engineers!

Do you know why the mullahs make the girls rock the mobile tents? So that we man will judge them on their intellect not their brains!

How dare any man tell a woman what and how she should dress!...Why can't they all just pack up and leave the country and move back to where they came from

Start packing your shit:

The Shah:

"When it comes to this I am an asshole! When I was married I would not allow my x wife to shop at wallmart or to wear sweat pants."

"Eat healthy, live right, dress right and if needed hide some flaws with clothing and TADA! You are in the running."

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Start packing your shit:

The Shah:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yup, hypocrisy is alive and well :S:ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I don't know...I would beg the future Ms. Shah to please not shop at wally world.
I really can't tell her what not to do but i can beg and make it difficult....right?
I mean what woman is going to pick wally world over say express?

I don't know...I would beg the future Ms. Shah to please not shop at wally world.
I really can't tell her what not to do but i can beg and make it difficult....right?
I mean what woman is going to pick wally world over say express?

That's so sad. On so many levels. [:/]

It's hard to take what you say seriously, you are so inconsistent, that every time you post, all I see is an odd combination of misogynistic rudeness, and back peddling, while you attempt to smooth over the fact that you can not come up with a new stat to prove your narrow view that your are the only cool engineer in the whole world :S
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9