ryoder

Facial Feminization Surgery

Man, I have enough trouble picking out the trannies.

That's just gonna make it more difficult. :D:D

I ain't a-gonna mention the girl I hit on one time turned out to be...you guessed. Fortunately for me, my friends let me know about it before things got "out of hand" so to speak. On the other hand, they let me run with it for a bit while they had a good laugh behind my back.
:o
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The fail safe is to compare the index finger with the ring ringer. If the ring finger is shorter then she was born a she. If the ring finger is longer then she was born a he.

Good luck with that...

Digit ratio distribution

From a study of 136 males and 137 females:[12]
Males: mean 0.947, standard deviation 0.029.
Females: mean 0.965, standard deviation 0.026.

Remster

The fail safe is to compare the index finger with the ring ringer. If the ring finger is shorter then she was born a she. If the ring finger is longer then she was born a he.

I would have figured the Adam's Apple was a dead giveaway, or the deep voice. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would have figured the Adam's Apple was a dead giveaway, or the deep voice. :D

You plan on relying on the voice? ;)

BTW hormones change both of those. Softens them. Maybe enough to.... well, be ignorable? :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

THAT'S the thing I didn't pick up on...
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I ain't a-gonna mention the girl I hit on one time turned out to be...you guessed. Fortunately for me, my friends let me know about it before things got "out of hand" so to speak. On the other hand, they let me run with it for a bit while they had a good laugh behind my back.
:o

I was at a local nightclub one evening with my dorky roommate. He was eyeing a certain brunette, and chugging down some liquid courage in preparation to ask her to dance. Meanwhile, I went wandering off and encountered a platonic female friend, and mentioned the brunette to her. Her reaction:

"Her??? That is Danielle. She used to be Daniel."

After some contemplation, I warned the roommate. To this day, I wish I'd let him discover this himself. >:(:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Sex change surgeries cover that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_feminization_surgery

I've met a couple post-op trannies in the past, but had no idea how much the face could modified with current techniques until I saw this video.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I was on a Southwest flight a few years ago, coming out of the restroom I spoke with the pilot who was having coffee in the forward galley. . .

When I returned to my seat the guy sitting next to me asked ~ is the pilot a girl?

Well...yes & no. :)

Nice tits, but a face like a mule skinner , hands big as catcher mitts...and a voice like gravel in blender!

I doubt many could ever get drunk enough not to be able to do THAT math! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

That sounds like the co-worker at my last employer. About 6'2", and wore high-heels in a size I never knew they made.

At the opposite end of the spectrum I knew a blonde back in MI in the mid-90's who turned heads any time she walked in the room, and was working as a stripper.

I ain't a-gonna mention the girl I hit on one time turned out to be...you guessed. Fortunately for me, my friends let me know about it before things got "out of hand" so to speak.

Seems to me "out of hand" would be good. It would be when things got "in hand" that I'd be more concerned.

Elvisio "l-o-l-a" Rodriguez

Was this surgery or hormones?

The blond stripper was post-op and hormones.

I can't say about the tall ex-coworker. I only encountered them in the hall occasionally, and never got acquainted.

I ain't a-gonna mention the girl I hit on one time turned out to be...you guessed. Fortunately for me, my friends let me know about it before things got "out of hand" so to speak.

Seems to me "out of hand" would be good. It would be when things got "in hand" that I'd be more concerned.

Elvisio "l-o-l-a" Rodriguez

That happened to the older brother of an ex-GF. They were back at his place, and he reached down there and got a big surprise.:D

You plan on relying on the voice? ;)

:D:D:D
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I was born a he??? Why didn't anyone tell me and how come I don't have a willie?
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

I was born a he??? Why didn't anyone tell me and how come I don't have a willie?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tash i bet you have all the Willy you wan't :)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tash i bet you have all the Willy you wan't :)

She sure ended up with a dick! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Remster

Unless the MtF began their hormone treatment before puberty set in (usually not the case), it is a lot harder to detect the FtM than the MtF. Of course one can always observe their hips. If the person possesses female hips, there is a high chance the person was born female regardless of how much hair they have on their face or how deep their voice may be. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Hi 30960,

It would be when things got "in hand" that I'd be more concerned.

Tha happened to a guy I was in Basic Training with. He was from Chicago, went to a movie, noticed a fairly cute 'girl,' and sidled up to her.

Things got 'moving along' and he reached into 'her' pants and SURPRISE, SURPRISE. :o

I told him he should just forget that story and never tell anyone about it ever again.

Then after I got out of the service, and friend and I decided to go down to San Francisco for some fun & games. Another friend recommended the show at FINOCHIOS but said, 'Don't pick up any women there.'

So my buddy & I were watching the show at FINOCHIOS and those 'women' were fine looking. Then one came on with a rather hoarse voice and another one said something about going to a union meeting. We looked at each other, finished our drinks and got the H*** out of there.

Life can be very interesting. B|

JerryBaumchen