skymama

I'm broken again

This is the most ridiculous, stupid and embarrassing injury. I broke my toe on a storage bin. I should skydive every weekend, all of my worst injuries happen at home! :S :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I broke my baby toe almost 20 years ago getting out of bed! At the time, I was a brand new skydiver jumping pretty much every single weekend! I feel your pain!

And I hate to tell you this, but even now it aches whenever it is cold or rainy or the weather is a bit unstable. It was aching last night for no apparent reason.

Remster

See attached pic . . . Just saying . . .:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And I hate to tell you this, but even now it aches whenever it is cold or rainy or the weather is a bit unstable. It was aching last night for no apparent reason.

Grrr...I was worried about that. Your injury is as embarrassing as mine! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You would think that if they can send a man to the moon...they could come up with some kind of foot protection that would cover up the toes and keep 'em from getting smashied...heck maybe throw some grippy stuff on the bottom that would give you traction and protect the sole of the foot from sharp pokie things too.

Ya could maybe hold them on with some string to they wouldn't fall off & stuff!

:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

jumpwally

I'll bet thats what she was doing,,a dismount ,,and Normiss didn't put the storage box away !! ;)B|

Hmmmmm Normiss was not in town at the time of said incident. :o:P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I'll bet thats what she was doing,,a dismount ,,and Normiss didn't put the storage box away !!

He's in the clear and it was me who had the storage bin out. Clear, under bed storage bin on white tile; I totally forgot it was there and just didn't see it.

airtwardo

You would think that if they can send a man to the moon...they could come up with some kind of foot protection that would cover up the toes and keep 'em from getting smashied...heck maybe throw some grippy stuff on the bottom that would give you traction and protect the sole of the foot from sharp pokie things too.

ninja boots ? :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

piisfish

***You would think that if they can send a man to the moon...they could come up with some kind of foot protection that would cover up the toes and keep 'em from getting smashied...heck maybe throw some grippy stuff on the bottom that would give you traction and protect the sole of the foot from sharp pokie things too.

ninja boots ? :D

:D:D:D:D:D

I nearly stepped in a prairie dog hole walking back to the DZ trailer the other day. Good thing I noticed at the last second, would have sucked to survive the skydive unscathed and then break my ankle in some varmint hole!

But at least I'd have been at the DZ when it happened! :P

I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

At least you have it taped up. That's about all that can be done. In the army, we'd tell you to "Drink water and take some motrin."

We have 60+ people coming for a party on Thursday, so this little thing won't slow me down. I've been on my feet for 3 days now since it happened.

My post was was meant to make those who know me laugh. I am very klutzy and have broken many bones. It's unusual for me to make it through a year without hurting myself! :ph34r:

FlyingRhenquest

I nearly stepped in a prairie dog hole walking back to the DZ trailer the other day. Good thing I noticed at the last second, would have sucked to survive the skydive unscathed and then break my ankle in some varmint hole!

But at least I'd have been at the DZ when it happened! :P

Ninja Booties? :)

riddler

Broke my pinky toe last year playing laser tag. At least I was getting some adrenaline. I've sworn off laser tag - too dark, too dangerous. Skydiving. During the daytime.

What... if we could combine laser tag AND skydiving? :o
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

FlyingRhenquest

***Broke my pinky toe last year playing laser tag. At least I was getting some adrenaline. I've sworn off laser tag - too dark, too dangerous. Skydiving. During the daytime.

What... if we could combine laser tag AND skydiving? :o

If you get hit, it deploys your main... B|

Skymama, did you call a tow truck? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.