skydiver30960

He's back!

How the heck did you find this?:D:D:D

Wait a minute!:o

18) Question: Do you have any children? Do you have a wife or ever been married?

Answer: NO.

Omigawd! Is there more than one like him????B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Doubtful it's Him. First, this guy is in CA and only wants CA girls, and I thought He was in NYC, bitching that He couldn't sell his condo. But, I suppose He could have moved to CA.

But here's the kicker: This guy is willing to consider girls of any SIZE. So definitely not Him.

ryoder

How the heck did you find this?:D:D:D

18) Question: Do you have any children? Do you have a wife or ever been married?

It's not who you think it is. SoCal, not Jersey. House, not condo that it's underwater up to it's eyeballs in.

Yeah, there's more than one of those out there.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

It's not who you think it is. SoCal, not Jersey. House, not condo that it's underwater up to it's eyeballs in.

Must be cultural Persian thing to have a list of requirements a yard long.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Must be cultural Persian thing to have a list of requirements a yard long.:D

Nah, there's douchebags in every ethnicity. I think the Persians are just more open about it.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Andy9o8

Doubtful it's Him. First, this guy is in CA and only wants CA girls, and I thought He was in NYC, bitching that He couldn't sell his condo. But, I suppose He could have moved to CA.

But here's the kicker: This guy is willing to consider girls of any SIZE. So definitely not Him.

NOT him, he never mentioned anything about engineers
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Well, I guess no-one who responds to him could say they didn't know what they were letting themselves in for. Spot the control freak!!

But as to whether any

"mature," "intelligent," "responsible," "grateful," etc

women would actually bother to email him, is somewhat doubtful :D I think he kind of missed that point that in this day and age, smart women are perfectly capable of looking after themselves and don't need patronising by someone who thinks he has

more resources, maturity, education, life experiences, etc., to provide, treat or care for a woman properly

:S
A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr

Iago

Dang! I actually had my hopes up.

This place has gotten so boring since they started kicking out all the fun people.

Whaaaaa!

Someone posted something I dont like!

Whaaaaaa!

Im not going to be an adult and just ignore them. Im going to complain because Im OFFENDED!

Whaaaaaa!

Agreed. I got excited thinking he was back. I miss that guy...he was entertaining to say the least.

Can someone fill me in, what ended up being the final straw that got him banned?

GooniesKid

***How the heck did you find this?:D:D:D

there is me ;)

Are you humping engineers that he would reject??

:ph34r:

Amazon

******How the heck did you find this?:D:D:D

there is me ;)

Are you humping engineers that he would reject??

:ph34r:

Only the "handsome" ones. ;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Must be cultural Persian thing to have a list of requirements a yard long

Oh fucking Great first the Shahs of Sunset now this!!!:o

We all got retards but ours tend to be very materialistic and shallow. If you don't have a PHD or a masters your a piece of shit. Hate some of our culture but then again i hate some of everyones culture.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Darius11

Must be cultural Persian thing to have a list of requirements a yard long

Oh fucking Great first the Shahs of Sunset now this!!!:o

We all got retards but ours tend to be very materialistic and shallow. If you don't have a PHD or a masters your a piece of shit. Hate some of our culture but then again i hate some of everyones culture.

Holy Defensive Stance Batman!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No Not defensive at all sorry if it came off that way. I know how Persians are man, i don't like the shallow shit they say and do. I see it a lot. I lived in So cal for a year last year and it was annoying.

The Shahs of sunset I die a little on the inside for every sec. that show is on. :(

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Darius11

No Not defensive at all sorry if it came off that way. I know how Persians are man, i don't like the shallow shit they say and do. I see it a lot. I lived in So cal for a year last year and it was annoying.

The Shahs of sunset I die a little on the inside for every sec. that show is on. :(

LMAO - I had to google it. I thought you were referencing our very own Shaw, here from Dizzy.:D:D:D

That's some funny stuff there!

I can only imagine what your community thought about Borat. Wait . . . No, No I can't.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Darius11

LMAO - I had to google it.

THANK GOD any time i see someone who has not heard of the show i feel a bit better:D

If it makes you feel better, I also had to google it.

Since Shah isn't here to defend himself, let me assist...

Has anyone here actually taken part in the LA dating seen? The women are empty, vapid, self absorbed, gold digging whores who's only goal in life is to get a role on the next MTV reality series...

If you don't believe me, but an add in craigslist that says "I'm old and rich, you young and hot. Who wants a Sugar Daddy?" and see how many replies you get.

I can't blame the guy for the add, and if I was living in LA and I was actually looking for someone decent to marry, step one would be to move...

:o:S:):P

Miss you Shah...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

jgoose71

Miss you Shah...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

What is there to miss? Every single post he ever made was a combination of:

- his failed condo deal
- his failed marriage
- his hatred of fat women
- his hatred of engineers

So basically 2 parts hate and 2 parts of fail was what he ever posted.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.