promise5

I'm going to be disgusting.

I'm sorry but I'm going to be disgusting for a minute so if I offend well I'M SORRY.

I walked into the bathroom at work and someone was talking on their cell phone!! And they flushed !! I mean seriously ??

Then I was texting someone and I asked him what he was doing. He tells me he's in the bathroom. Really?? He thought it was hilarious. Seriously??

Is this sonething you would or have done??

I mean dang !!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

I'm sorry but I'm going to be disgusting for a minute so if I offend well I'M SORRY.

I walked into the bathroom at work and someone was talking on their cell phone!! And they flushed !! I mean seriously ??

Then I was texting someone and I asked him what he was doing. He tells me he's in the bathroom. Really?? He thought it was hilarious. Seriously??

Is this sonething you would or have done??

I mean dang !!!

Hell, I'm posting from the shitter right now!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

promise5

True story:
A co-worker told me about the time he was on a con-call...and someone on the con-call flushed.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So I'm sitting in a stall in a public bathroom, and a guy comes in and sits down in the next stall. After a few seconds, he said "Hi honey, I've been thinking about you."
I said, "Congressman, you've already got my vote."
No, I didn't really. He was on a cell phone.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

Bertt

So I'm sitting in a stall in a public bathroom, and a guy comes in and sits down in the next stall. After a few seconds, he said "Hi honey, I've been thinking about you."
I said, "Congressman, you've already got my vote."
No, I didn't really. He was on a cell phone.

I like to have conversations with people who are talking to people on cell phones. I'll ad-lib and hope that the next thing they say to the person they're talking to makes sense in that context. A lot of times they won't even notice what I'm doing immediately, and will realize it about halfway through when they subconsciously replay their buffer.

I don't do that to people in the john though. I just try to have a more violent dump than I was having before. Or at least grunt louder. Nothing quite like a good HHHHhhhnnnnnnarrrrrrgh!*unf* to put a damper on the shareholder meeting! This works stupendously well if I had my 2 bean chili the night before and am already pooting at defcon 5 (That stuff also seems to have more fiber than a brillo pad.)
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

flygirl1220

1 in 6 cell phones is contaminated with fecal matter :S

My guess is that's pretty low. Honestly though, just about everything you own is "contaminated with fecal matter" though including the keyboard you're currently typing on. And that's not a PA, that's just reality.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I walked into the bathroom at work and someone was talking on their cell phone!! And they flushed !!

What...you would rather they DIDN'T flush?!

~ Airport in Newark a few weeks ago...I'm washing my face at the sink, behind me a flush & the door opens - - - d00d is eating a SAMMICH as he walks out! :o

Bowl of cereal I can see...there ya got a spoon, but ya gotta wonder - which and did he hold the foot long IN? :S

(see what i did there?)
:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

I walked into the bathroom at work and someone was talking on their cell phone!! And they flushed !!

What...you would rather they DIDN'T flush?!

~ Airport in Newark a few weeks ago...I'm washing my face at the sink, behind me a flush & the door opens - - - d00d is eating a SAMMICH as he walks out! :o

Bowl of cereal I can see...there ya got a spoon, but ya gotta wonder - which and did he hold the foot long IN? :S

(see what i did there?)
:ph34r:

EWR has a Subway sandwich shop? I wish PHL had one!! :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

You haven't lived until you've gotten a text message with a pic of a pile of shit in the toilet from Walt Appel.

Last one had a long dookie with a hook in it and his text said "Hook 'Em!" a reference to the Texas Longhorns battle cry.

:D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

promise5

Oh hell no!!! Not a chance!!

I was planning on disinfecting everything anyway. :S

Whatever you do, don't read this.

https://www.uop.edu.jo/download/Research/members/74_1762_A._A.pdf

Or this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-563110/How-keyboard-FIVE-TIMES-dirtier-toilet-seat--qwerty-tummy.html

Or this.

http://microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index.php/Computer_Keyboard
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Letting the other party hear flushing over the phone? Unusual but it's an intimacy call... or availability for.
Never used it but always heard it.. then used it :P

And keyboard is no dirtier than money, I guess

What goes around, comes later.