LuckyMcSwervy

Mischief Night

LuckyMcSwervy

So is anyone sitting in their bushes with the hose ready to squirt any neighborhood kids trying to egg their house, soap their car windows or toilet paper their trees?

My neighborhood is quiet. B|

Because, maybe, you know . . . you're 24 hours too early?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***So is anyone sitting in their bushes with the hose ready to squirt any neighborhood kids trying to egg their house, soap their car windows or toilet paper their trees?

Au contraire, mon frère

quade

***So is anyone sitting in their bushes with the hose ready to squirt any neighborhood kids trying to egg their house, soap their car windows or toilet paper their trees?

I think you are confusing mischief night with Halloween night.

But that's ok, we are here to educate the mods.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

quade

I see. So now, discontent with having one night devoted to being assholes, some people have decided to expand it to two.

Sigh.

I think if you are ok with taking your small kids around and knocking on doors for hand outs . . . Well . . . I'll stop right there, so as to not get this moved to SC.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***I see. So now, discontent with having one night devoted to being assholes, some people have decided to expand it to two.

Sigh.

I think if you are ok with taking your small kids around and knocking on doors for hand outs . . . Well . . . I'll stop right there, so as to not get this moved to SC.

So you think the 31st should be called Obamaween? I'm stopping now too. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

billvon

If there's anyone who would be good at figuring out some good mischief to pull on the neighborhood kids - it's you.

If I didn't have a lot to lose I would've been up for pulling pranks back at them. Since there was no mischief I guess it's now a non-issue. :)

LuckyMcSwervy

***If there's anyone who would be good at figuring out some good mischief to pull on the neighborhood kids - it's you.

If I didn't have a lot to lose I would've been up for pulling pranks back at them. Since there was no mischief I guess it's now a non-issue. :)
Now what am I going to do with a freezer full of paintballs. [:/]
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

******If there's anyone who would be good at figuring out some good mischief to pull on the neighborhood kids - it's you.

Now what am I going to do with a freezer full of paintballs. [:/]

Tandem Wars!:ph34r:

hcsvader

The only time I ever saw the back seat of a police car ass a teenager was on devils night...

3 years in a row.

Devil's night used to be big in Detroit. When I was a kid in the 70's it was mostly egging or toilet papering houses or some other minor pranks:). By the mid 80's there were hundred's of house fires set in the 2 or 3 days leading up to Halloween. :S
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

***The only time I ever saw the back seat of a police car ass a teenager was on devils night...

3 years in a row.

Devil's night used to be big in Detroit. When I was a kid in the 70's it was mostly egging or toilet papering houses or some other minor pranks:). By the mid 80's there were hundred's of house fires set in the 2 or 3 days leading up to Halloween. :S

That was pretty much the extent of our mischief as well. Late 70s early to mid 80s was my timeline for that fuckery.

One year, we had a freak snowstorm late October and the prank was putting rocks in snowballs and throwing them at the cop caps. Yeah, that did NOT go over well with my dead Dad when my brothers got caught. :o

I spoke too soon. I forgot to mention yesterday I noticed something on the sidelight to my front door. Opened the door and it's a cupcake top. Yes, an effing yellow cupcake with white icing was smashed on the sidelight window and the stub was down in my mum container. Probably launched from the sidewalk. Probably because I didn't give out Halloween candy. Little fuckers. This will be war. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Devil's night used to be big in Detroit. When I was a kid in the 70's it was mostly egging or toilet papering houses or some other minor pranks

I grew up in Detroit in the 70s also. Devil's Night has never really been an issue down here in the South. I guess the rednecks are more genteel than the Damn Yankees.:)
Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."