milesmanner

Have you guys seen this yet? *CONTROVERSIAL*

milesmanner

Maybe a little controversial, but i think this shirt is awesome!

I just bought one for my son. What do you guys think?

http://teespring.com/jump

It's not something I would wear around kids.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Meh.

Not that I'm opposed to the word fuck on a t-shirt. But I am opposed to uninspired, not-at-all clever use of the word fuck on a t-shirt.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Made me LOL but I prefer my STFU shirt. I've actually worn that one around the office a couple of times. If anyone calls me on it I tell them I went to "Sanford Technical And Financial University." So far no one's called Sanford to see if he's running a university.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

FlyingRhenquest

Made me LOL but I prefer my STFU shirt. I've actually worn that one around the office a couple of times. If anyone calls me on it I tell them I went to "Sanford Technical And Financial University." So far no one's called Sanford to see if he's running a university.

Kind of a played out internet meme, and I agree a classy way around advertising rules.

I'd not wear it, I like my humour a bit more... subtle

My "FU" hat (which in small letters says "NOT Florida University") is clever but even at the threshold of my style

I do, however, love my shirt that shows a picture of a skydiver silhouette with "seeking 9.8m/s^2 acceleration partners, apply here" or "OBEY Gravity, Its the LAW!"

this is just... i guess... offensive for the sake of being offensive
You are not the contents of your wallet.

airtwardo

I like mine

I'd prefer one that said
"Fuck you , you stupid, non-skydiving asshole! I'm better than you because, you're not as cool as I am. I skydive! Loser! You don't even know what WhuFFo means, Douche."

Think that'll fit on the shirt?
My photos

My Videos

jtval

***I like mine

I'd prefer one that said
"Fuck you , you stupid, non-skydiving asshole! I'm better than you because, you're not as cool as I am. I skydive! Loser! You don't even know what WhuFFo means, Douche."

:D:DProbably would on some fat American:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

jimmytavino

hmmmm

kind of offensive...
never much went in for "shock value " or anything demeaning to others.....and particularly don't care for it as it reflects on my hobby of choice...but others MAy wear whatever they Like ...
BTW >>/?? how Old is your Son?
jmy
A 3914
D 12122

^This. I don't get offended by "profanity" much. Not worth it.

I notice that people who use a lot of profanity often do so either for attention or because they have a very, very limited vocabulary.
I know a guy who uses three descriptive words. Fuck, Goddamned and Shit.
I find that the English language is full of words that are far more descriptive, accurate and non-offensive. You just have to be smart enough to know them.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

I notice that people who use a lot of profanity often do so either for attention or because they have a very, very limited vocabulary.
I know a guy who uses three descriptive words. Fuck, Goddamned and Shit.
I find that the English language is full of words that are far more descriptive, accurate and non-offensive. You just have to be smart enough to know them.

Well, vocabulary may not be the ultimate explanation. In some cases you might be right, but in others it's not so much a substitute for a word, but instead punctuation. I mean, it does sound a little odd to say, "exclamation point" at the end of a sentence, but adding "fuck" tends to work pretty naturally.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Doesn't make much sense, but vaguely reminds me of something...

My friend's kid just turned 3 and she is asking a lot of questions about EVERYTHING... So one time her mom answered out of exasperation: "because the cow." The kid thought for about a second and said: "because the sheep?" :D:D

So apparently, when they don't know or don't want to answer it's: "because the cow, that's why." The three year old also uses that answer when she doesn't know or when she's just messing with her parents!! :D

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Nataly

Doesn't make much sense, but vaguely reminds me of something...

My friend's kid just turned 3 and she is asking a lot of questions about EVERYTHING... So one time her mom answered out of exasperation: "because the cow." The kid thought for about a second and said: "because the sheep?" :D:D

So apparently, when they don't know or don't want to answer it's: "because the cow, that's why." The three year old also uses that answer when she doesn't know or when she's just messing with her parents!! :D

Something amusing I read in an Emergency Medical Services textbook recently: It was talking about dealing with young children. It warned they take words very literally, so instead of saying:

"I'm going to take your blood pressure."

You should instead say:

"I'm going to measure your blood pressure."

Else the child may get upset because you are trying to take something away from him.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What do you guys think?

I've never met a skydiver that jumps because they give a rats ass what anyone else thinks or would consider being that kind of ass-gasket... that shirt screams "I'm a drama queen/king" who might do something stupid or dangerous to get attention at your expense.
Owned by Remi #?

shropshire

******I like mine

I'd prefer one that said

:D:DProbably would on some fat American:P

I know where to find them. They were all on the Norweigan Pearl this past week.
Always be kinder than you feel.