promise5

Post your pet pic.

They are, these guys live to around 20, The odd thing is he gets it on like a rabbit, none stop babies if you would let him. His mate BB died 3 years ago and i got him a new one so i have two new babies. lol
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Here's my freakishly large boys. Franklin (black/white) was 19 lbs at his last weigh-in, only slightly overweight - he's just super tall and super long. He's about 6 years old and I've had him since he was a kitten (story here). Looking back at those long kitten legs it should have been obvious he was going to be a big boy!

Pin (gray/white) is 16 lbs, a little shorter than Franklin, but makes up for it in hair fluffiness. He's been with me for just over a year now. We think he's about the same age as Franklin, but we don't really know all of his history so it's just a guess.

They mostly tolerate each other, occasionally get along, and about once a day will have a scrum that's mostly playful but a tad brutal. Boys!:D:D

They're awesome and make me laugh at least once a day. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

guineapiggie101

I tried that, but it said my pic was too large.

Same thing happens to me whenever I try to post nekkid pics of myself.:$
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It says the "pics" are to big not what it's a picture of. I know guys like to enlarge their pics to compensate for...

:P:P:P
I had to say it!! I just couldn't resist :D:D

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Thanks! He's a good dog. Smart and inquisitive as well as playful. Gets along good with my horse. He's a shelter dog. Half Rottweiler and half Anatolian Shepherd. We've had him since he was 6-weeks old. Every year, he gets his 'snake shots'. I killed a 2'-diamondback a couple weeks ago that was headed toward where we keep our dogs. That's why I keep a pistol with me when I'm outdoors.

Chuck

Scrappy - 7 week old Jack Russel smooth coat
Rocky - 14yr old Staffy x Jack Russel

Scrappy's favourite game is running in circles around Rocky jumping on him to get him to play while Rocky pretends to be annoyed about something that small with so much energy but is given away by the wagging tail and air nipps that could easily connect. :)

Remember you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.