JohnMitchell

Pie question

JohnMitchell

So if someone makes a pie type jump but keeps their mouth shut about it all day, does that mean they got away with it? Or is there no statute of limitations on getting whip cream smashed up my sinuses? I really need to know 'cause Vskydiver says I'm gonna get it.

You're gonna hate Thursday.
cavete terrae.

JohnMitchell

So if someone makes a pie type jump but keeps their mouth shut about it all day, does that mean they got away with it? Or is there no statute of limitations on getting whip cream smashed up my sinuses? I really need to know 'cause Vskydiver says I'm gonna get it.

Fer chrissakes.... have her at least make the pies John... none of that nasty shaving cream crap for 6K

I have to agree with monkycndo...no statute of limitations and my reposnese to the poll is that it should be worse if you try to avoid it. I'm three jumps from a pie (100th jump). The tradition and the ritual, the utility and the purpose were in place long before I took up the sport. So chance are this upcoming weekend, I will have to take my medicine like everyone else who has gone before me.

I did #100 midweek on a slow day and slid under the radar. Then a couple months later while on the west coast visiting a friend, he got me. It was a very well planned group effort that was completely unexpected and funny since it came out of nowhere. So yeah....watch your back :D

JohnMitchell

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4079512#4079512

;):)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

monkycndo

No statute of limitations on pie.

I like where you wait a week or two when receiver ain't looking for it.

>:(

That, plus, if you weasel your way out of it the day of, who says two different group don't pie you on separate occasions later on, by pure happenstance. Can't blame them really... B|
Remster

theonlyski

***So if someone makes a pie type jump but keeps their mouth shut about it all day, does that mean they got away with it? Or is there no statute of limitations on getting whip cream smashed up my sinuses? I really need to know 'cause Vskydiver says I'm gonna get it.

Have you still not been pied?? Jeez.

amstalder

******So if someone makes a pie type jump but keeps their mouth shut about it all day, does that mean they got away with it? Or is there no statute of limitations on getting whip cream smashed up my sinuses? I really need to know 'cause Vskydiver says I'm gonna get it.

Nope. B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

*********So if someone makes a pie type jump but keeps their mouth shut about it all day, does that mean they got away with it? Or is there no statute of limitations on getting whip cream smashed up my sinuses? I really need to know 'cause Vskydiver says I'm gonna get it.

Nope. B|

Such a killjoy :P

theonlyski

*********So if someone makes a pie type jump but keeps their mouth shut about it all day, does that mean they got away with it? Or is there no statute of limitations on getting whip cream smashed up my sinuses? I really need to know 'cause Vskydiver says I'm gonna get it.

Nope. B|

sumbich thanks for the reminder :)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I've always thought the statute should be two weeks. I got pied 5 weeks after #100, and it turned out the only reason they got me was because everyone got drunk around the bonfire and wanted to pie someone, and mine was the last accomplishment they could remember (bunch of plastered sots - couldn't even remember what day it was, but remembered they owed me :)
You shouldn't have to look over your shoulder forever, should you ?

Don

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

After the first 4000 jumps we're treated with dignity and respect, right?

That and never let 'em see your log book, the other pussies stopped logging so they don't get pied.

Keith

''Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.'' - Ernest Hemingway

PLFKING

I've always thought the statute should be two weeks. I got pied 5 weeks after #100, and it turned out the only reason they got me was because everyone got drunk around the bonfire and wanted to pie someone, and mine was the last accomplishment they could remember (bunch of plastered sots - couldn't even remember what day it was, but remembered they owed me :)
You shouldn't have to look over your shoulder forever, should you ?

Don

So, you're saying 8 years later is probably too late?

piisfish

if you try to escape it, you will get steak and kidney pie :|

How can you have any Pie when you don't eat your meat?:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun