skydivecat

How NOT to get a girl in bed

SFW, G-rated, got this sent to me at 1030pm last night by some guy I went out with once a few months ago. Super full of himself and is just looking for a fuck.

I cannot stop laughing. I mean, I am just sooooo impressed with his manliness that my panties just dropped right off me. Happy Thursday everyone!

http://youtu.be/CckHTjDscVQ

skydivecat

SFW, G-rated, got this sent to me at 1030pm last night by some guy I went out with once a few months ago. Super full of himself and is just looking for a fuck.

I cannot stop laughing. I mean, I am just sooooo impressed with his manliness that my panties just dropped right off me. Happy Thursday everyone!

Oh rly??? Hold mah beer B|

That is totally it... you caught me! ;)

Seriously though, who does that!? Its a stretch but I can 'maybe' understand selfie videoing yourself lifting if you want to go back and check our your form later or something...

But to edit it out and make a youtube video WITH slow mo replay, and then to send out to girl(s) (lets be real, I highly doubt I am the only one he sent this too), mind boggling! :S

I'd be more impressed if a guy picked up the check. :P

Seriously, that is douchey as hell. I'm so not impressed with gym rat dudes and stuff like that. Reminds me of an ex.

You wanna impress me? Go to the friggin' library. Read a book. Don't look at yourself in the mirror and flex when you think I'm not looking.

I used to date a guy who would send serious face selfies when he was out on bike rides or at work. I told him when I ditched him shortly thereafter he's too in love with himself and doesn't take good pictures. :D

Did you respond to his video?

Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

I'd be more impressed if a guy picked up the check. :P

Seriously, that is douchey as hell. I'm so not impressed with gym rat dudes and stuff like that. Reminds me of an ex.

You wanna impress me? Go to the friggin' library. Read a book. Don't look at yourself in the mirror and flex when you think I'm not looking.

I used to date a guy who would send serious face selfies when he was out on bike rides or at work. I told him when I ditched him shortly thereafter he's too in love with himself and doesn't take good pictures. :D

Did you respond to his video?

A friend who loves books posted a thing on FB that she would be far more likely to respond to a guy in a bookstore offering to buy her a book than a guy in a bar offering to buy a drink.

Hmmm. I may have to try that.

And maybe the guy in the video is just looking for a girl as shallow as he is. :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

LuckyMcSwervy

We just took over about 50 libraries and I'm going thru and making them work again. Does that count?

How YOU doin?B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

We just took over about 50 libraries and I'm going thru and making them work again. Does that count?

How YOU doin?B|

Doesn't count. :P

I'm actually at a library right now. :)

LuckyMcSwervy

How YOU doin?B|

Nothing I do will make me ever be sponge worthy to you will it?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

How YOU doin?B|

That is correct. :D:D:D:P

LuckyMcSwervy

How YOU doin?B|

Concur:ph34r:

david3

How YOU doin?B|

Concur:ph34r:

:):D:D:P

skydivecat

One of my facebook friends is a very openly gay guy that I worked with at MS back a few years ago. He posts daily about his morning workouts at the local gym... and invariably he talks about this kind of guy a LOT:ph34r::ph34r:

theonlyski

How YOU doin?B|

Well, I'm wet. B|
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Hey, at least he wasn't doing curls at the squat rack :):D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I bet I could write a book about how to get girls in bed.
It'd be called "go do fun stuff"
Today we did a 3km walk/hike in the beach and over sand dunes.did some rock climbing/bouldering on the beach. Drank wine on a hill while watching sunset over the ocean. Then I made dinner.

I'm totally getting her in bed thought!

After she finishes doing the dishes:P

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Writing as an old guy, my experience has been that as women get more mature they become less and less interested in the "jock" aspect of men, and more an more interested in having a partner who can hold an intelligent conversation, be supportive as needed, and share activities that involve both parties (both in and out of bed). The brain is the most potent sex organ.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

hcsvader

I bet I could write a book about how to get girls in bed.
It'd be called "go do fun stuff"
Today we did a 3km walk/hike in the beach and over sand dunes.did some rock climbing/bouldering on the beach. Drank wine on a hill while watching sunset over the ocean. Then I made dinner.

I'm totally getting her in bed thought!

After she finishes doing the dishes:P

I may see you tomorrow. Heading up there with 2 mates ;)

No jumping from planes though and we're staying at the Hotel...
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Yeah... this guy seems quite in love with himself. and I second Oldwoman's sentiment as to God only knows what else he videos himself doingB|

Someone asked if I replied and after much sharing and laughter I went for the "nice" approach of just saying 'wow... impressive'. Entertainment value alone it seemed worth it for whatever other idiotic things he may try to send.

Don't worry, I promise to share when/if that happens!;)

kallend

Writing as an old guy, my experience has been that as women get more mature they become less and less interested in the "jock" aspect of men, and more an more interested in having a partner who can hold an intelligent conversation, be supportive as needed, and share activities that involve both parties (both in and out of bed). The brain is the most potent sex organ.

This, at least for me. But you still can't be a pussy. I like my men strong and someone I can't walk all over. :$

+100 McSwervy!

I agree with a mix of both Vader and Kallend.

I want a guy I can have fun with, be playful with, go do stuff with (in and out of bed), be goofy and laugh with. I also want someone I can talk to, be real with, and rely on as a partner... Anyone know someone like that??? B|

Some people seem to have a hard time adapting to the digital age and what is
Approbiate behavior.

Reminds me of X congressman Weiner.:S

This may be the new normal, or just a adjustment period.

FWIW I didn't look at your link of the dude.

Scary stuff, are these peeps just the left side of the bell curve. Or the middle.[:/]

One Jump Wonder