promise5

What are you driving ?

Well this is actually Vskydiver's car, not mine, but I get to drive her everywhere in it. Your truck is cool, but I could certainly lose you in the corners. . .:P

Of course, you could ditch me off road, so I guess we're even.:S:D

Right now I don't even own a car. I'm still busy with so much real estate stuff I'm chugging around in our old minivan, full of lawn equipment, tools, etc. When I get a couple of houses sold and my life slows down I intend to go car shopping.B|

I own three drives (only two are street legal) and all three drives are basically toys with one of them filling the role as my winter daily driver.

1) I used to own a stock 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport edition, but it recently died on me and a little over a month ago I replaced it with a used 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon edition. It is presently stock, but the stock Rubis are still incredible offroad machines and I am heading down the slippery slopes soon to make it even more offroad capable. I will be installing a 3" lift (big for a 2 door) and 35" tires. Here is a URL which shows a picture of my Jeep when it was still on the dealers lot.

2013 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Rubicon edition

In about 2-3 weeks once my 35" tires/wheels arrive and the 3" lift is installed, I can post an updated picture of my new toy.

2) I've had toy #2 now for a little over five years. It is a 1997 Porsche 993 C2, the last year of the air cooled 911 engines. It's only a medium speed Porsche, but it was a fantastic car to learn on at my local race track when I had a race track to play on and it is plenty fast for the public roads. Of course since I have race track experience I know there is no way I can drive this car on the public roads like it can be driven on the track, so aside from taking corners at some pretty zippy speeds, I behave myself on the public roads. But here is a YouTube video of me pushing the 911 at my limit close the the car's limit on my local race track before it closed a few years ago.

Porsche 993 Track Day at Race City Speedway

3) Toy #3 is a Rotax DD2 Kart which I raced last summer. So far I have not raced it this summer, because the club I race with is in the middle of building a new track. But this thing is like a mini Formula Car. The Kart weighs 200 lbs and produces about 32 HP and I can pull close to 3Gs in the high speed sweepers. Here are some pictures of my Kart.

Rotax DD2 - Side View
Rotax DD2 - Front View
Rotax DD2 - Rear View
Rotax DD2 - Cockpit View

Fun stuff ...

PS: BTW nice truck. I like girls and their trucks. But I like girls and their Jeeps even more. hint hint ... haha ... but I still like girls with trucks.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

JohnMitchell

Well this is actually Vskydiver's car, not mine, but I get to drive her everywhere in it. Your truck is cool, but I could certainly lose you in the corners. . .:P

Of course, you could ditch me off road, so I guess we're even.:S:D

Right now I don't even own a car. I'm still busy with so much real estate stuff I'm chugging around in our old minivan, full of lawn equipment, tools, etc. When I get a couple of houses sold and my life slows down I intend to go car shopping.B|

How do you like that Fiat? My wife wants one.

Now to get Skymama to unload the Eyetalian Jeep thingy.

Correction, that's the "No payments and I have a live-in mechanic" thingy. Best kind of car! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

promise5

It's my first time buying a foreign one. My grandfathers are going to have heart attacks.

I just couldn't pass up the deal.

Explain to your grandfathers that the Toyota Tundra IS manufactured in the US. Texas to be exact.

Feel free to question the Googlerami
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Nice ride. The GTRs are bad ass. My only issue with them is that they kind of, sort of drive themselves. But they are still a bad ass machine that offers a lot of bang for the buck. Have you tracked it? If not, you should.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Tundra? Awesome. I've got a 2001 model that I bought new. 6 miles on the odometer. It's now less than 100 miles from hitting the straight 2's... 222,222 B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

promise5

It's jacked to the max!! And I don't know how to use half the stuff but I love it!!!!

Awesome. Mine is more of a stripped down version with a V6, but it does what I need it to.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban