keithbar

I thought this was odd today

but I shouldn't have been surprised. I was in a convenient store a kangaroo market not that it matters. and they had several drones for sale behind the counter. damn when did they start selling drones in convenience stores. and who buys a drone from a convenience store:S :D
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

but I shouldn't have been surprised. I was in a convenient store a kangaroo market not that it matters. and they had several drones for sale behind the counter. damn when did they start selling drones in convenience stores. and who buys a drone from a convenience store:S:D

Kangaroo is a mid-sized chain. Eastish & Southish.

Many of the Kangaroos are also truck stops (partnered with Pilot IIRC).

This time of year, a lot of the truck stops have a decent selection of toys so drivers can spend more money.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

Many of the Kangaroos are also truck stops (partnered with Pilot IIRC).

This time of year, a lot of the truck stops have a decent selection of toys so drivers can spend more money.

If you do all your Christmas shopping at a truck stop, you may be a redneck. ~ Jeff Foxworthy :D

JohnMitchell

***Many of the Kangaroos are also truck stops (partnered with Pilot IIRC).

If you do all your Christmas shopping at a truck stop, you may be a redneck. ~ Jeff Foxworthy :D

Yeah, or maybe a driver who only gets home every other weekend.

Not the easiest schedule in the world to work, especially with a family.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo