FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High - My dad made his first jump and loved it.

Higher - I got to follow him out on it and dock on them.

Low - Sure do miss her singing voicemails on my phone. And calling me at 11am telling me she was in her jammies and then realizing it was 11am and she was in her jammies, and trying to get a neighborhood kitty to purr into the phone. Damn I miss her.[:/]

take the time to appreciate the people around you.

High(s): Shot decent videos from my car while driving to the DZ. Shot video of multiple good-natured skydivers landing at Raeford. I took some time to think about and appreciate the people around me (ty MissMae). I made that PD210 my biotch when I stood up the landing after talking with Chuck yesterday about canopy control. Ate an awesome tasting cheeseburger at Aviator's after my jump, washed down with a couple of Mich Lights.

Low: Didn't see Chuck or Katie today (I always look for you two.)

High: Got custody of my little brother as of 6:30pm.

Lows: I just gave up my freedom.

High: Knowing my brother will never end up in a foster care facility again.

:)

Now, THAT'S kick-ass.....congrats!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

HIGH: Being able to recognize those times when it pays to stop, look around, smell the flowers and enjoy the moment.

LOW: Realizing that those times present themselves more than we think and we unknowingly let them slip away.

In man's quest to live life to the fullest and experience as much as possible, we sometimes overlook some of the greatest experiences in that rush. Stop and smell the flowers, it makes the day all that much better.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

High: Got to play in the tunnel this weekend, and transitions from back to stomach are tons of fun, and almost had a sit going on. Close..

Low: Was sick during and had a pocketful of tissues for runny nose..

High: The tunnel coach took the tissue so I could have free hands. What a nice guy!!! :P

take the time to appreciate the people around you.

High: Had a great lunch interview today
Low: I ate shellfish during that lunch and had a lovely allergic reaction... head to toe hives. Grr... I don't want to be developing an allergy to one of my favorite foods. :(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

High: getting an email telling us we can bugger off from work at 15:30 today!

Low: thats because our office xmas party is tonight... bahumbug.. I hate those! lol

High: Free booze at the office party!

Low: Waking up the next morning wondering if you still have a job. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

High: Only 1 week left of class, then 3 days of finals and I'm home again!!! B|
Low: I'm waiting for a check the stupid post office should have delivered to me 3 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(>:(>:( Now I might have to wait a month if a claim has to be filed:SB|:(

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...