FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: My faith in the male species has been restored.

Low: Having strep throat sucks.

So, you found a man and your throat hurts? We know what you've been doing. :P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: thanks for saying what we were thinking.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

High: My faith in the male species has been restored.

Low: Having strep throat sucks.

So, you found a man and your throat hurts? We know what you've been doing. :P

You know, I was going to make a disclaimer that in no way was my faith being restored and my throat hurting in anyway related... I also thought if it was anyone that would say anything, it would be you.:P

For the record... there has been no saliva swapping or any bodily secretations for that matter, with this particular individual :|

For the record... there has been no saliva swapping or any bodily secretations for that matter, with this particular individual:|

So what you are saying is that he hasn't given you the stiff one and you haven't slobbed on big bob. :|

He hasn't seen my :oface and no sucky sucky :|

High: Went to Raeford to check out some skyjumping action.

Low: Didn't see Chuck Blue there.

High: Glanced through my jump log and saw the attached.

Low: Thought about replying to this thread and what it means to lose people who made a sincere difference in your life.

Thought about replying to this thread and what it means to lose people who made a sincere difference in your life

tru dat..... it's been a while since i posted here so why not....

high: watched a feel good movie ( no i will not tell for fear of loosing my guy card)
low: stuck alone in my apartment

low: yesterday I found my first gray hair
HIgh: at least, didn't fall out;)

Today
low: foudn out my brother got beat up by three guys on a job (he's a plumber they are electricians)

high: found out that all of his pieces are in tact.
My photos

My Videos

This is my favorite game. What you do is talk about the high point and low point of your day. This is mine...

High --> Making a boy drool on a $3000 rug at work.

Low --> Finding out about Wingi's dog. :(

x's and o's,

Hol :)

low: Obviously I pulled this thread up for a reason
High: it brings good memeories;)
Hello Holly.
My photos

My Videos

Funny, I'm here in Eloy and I was just thinking of Holly today. Also Jeff Sands and Don Yahrling. Sitting here with a sign-off card with a lot of Don's signatures on it.

High: great weather for jumping in Eloy today :)Low: no evaluators here - have to wait until tomorrow [:/]
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

hi: it's raining her in S.A.
low: remebering that it was 3 years ago yesterday that this thread had a universal low...

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Remember/Holly&image=HollyandWingnut.JPG&img=18&tt=

my favorite one of holly....

I was just thinking of this thread as I read about Shannon - thanks Cora!

High - Holly will LOVE hanging out with Shannon!!

Low - Knowing that another one of my dear friends has passed.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I wanted to resurrect this thread when I first head about the bad news today ... but at that time the news hadn't gone public yet.

High: To have been able to meet and share the skies and/or and exit point as well as share some drunken laughs with these two great women Holly Kish (FreeFlyHol) and Shannon Dean (GirlfallDown)

Low: Knowing that we've lost two great women to the skies.

Shannon (if there is a heaven) I know that Holly will be there to welcome you with open arms. We love you both and miss you both. [:/]

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

The high of my day was when I saw a thread titled Girlfalldown, until I opened it and fuck today sucks. And ya know I am handling my grief the way she would have hated.... but I cant help it. Shes stronger then me and she was to humble to realize the impact she had on us. So thats my low. My low is that I went looking for a pick me up in a thread that should have been about something so stupid its funny. My low was for the first time getting violent and then realizeing she would laugh at the story of how Lisamarie just ruined her only tv and her doors. She loved my stories. I know I can die in this sport but she wasnt supposed to, she was one of the good people. And I have just totually just gone on a tanget but I dont give a crap. I lost today, and worse is I know that all around the world so many people like me, are hurting. I want the pain to stop but I cant do it how she wanted. No more pms telling me to celebrate, I was supposed to celebrate with her. She had faith in everything and she oozed it. She was like a virus, her smile was easy to catch and shes the only one on here who it was a ya know what I just dont care anymore, I need to shut up. I need to not post. I met her through here, I met her in person and I never imagine that last week was the last time I would hear her make fun of me. Fuck this bullshit. I dont want pms telling me to celebrate her life. I need to grieve, I didnt grieve for my brother because I was told I couldnt, I was told to keep it togehter, right now Im weak and fuck it , I never claim to be strong. No more I loved her, and I know she was to humble to even fathom just how many people looked to her for just a laugh. Thats what she gave me. Laughter. She would have loved the story of me throwing my only tv. Shes the one who would have gotten a kick out of it and given me private advice on what to do. I threw like a girl. For that she would laugh, but then she is up in heaven realizing this pain is for her, and for all the other fucking senseless deaths. I couldnt even destroy what I have and she would have appreciated the story except she is gone. I keep waiting , waiting for it to not really be so. I am gonna stop posting , thats what gfd would do. no it isnt, She is one of two people on here whose integrity I have admired throughout my time being a skydiver. fuck I need to shut up. Ignore me, Im not celebrating her life, because I know what we all lost. She is the only person in the world who could have 300 best friends. And losing her reiderates weakness on my part. Im not a skydiver. Damn I should stop posting . I should have stayed on the phone. Anyone up for some bullshit I have the greatest most wonderful memories of her and Im not ready for them to be done. I wont accept it. A man I have loved since he invited me on my first horney gorilla (one I thought I would never talk to again) has lost 8 ... how are you guys this strong, whats the secret because Im falling apart. Its 6 am. Okay I have to stop posting. I promised her I wouldnt delete anymore. I always deleted threads to not hurt peoples feelings. I think she was the only one that knew I hated to hurt people even if it was a joke. Well now I dont care. No more skydiving. She owed me the best "A" once I got trained, but she had to go and convince me to go about BASE for the right reasons becasue I wasnt ready to yet. I didnt want it for the right reasons, and then I saw a smile form accoss her face when she talked about this A in california, I had to promise her my first A. Dammit I should stop posting. Please mods, I told her I wouldnt pretend to be happy and that things were okay by me telling her I wouldnt delete anymore, please delete for me. Please anyone who knows how to stop loving and start believing this , I just can not believe this. Why didnt I know. Damn I need to stop posting. I hope I told all my friends how much I loved you before because I just will not anymore.... no more pain of death, no murder, no BASE no skydiving world records, tandems NO MORE death of the good ones. I got a fucking list of names that will gladly take her place. Damn I need to stop posting. Please mods delete this. She doesnt think I could not ever not delete again. So mods I am asking for a loophole, Im doing what her and Nico and my boyfriend tell me to and I am sharing my pain and guess what it doesnt help the broken tv, and the broken walls.... I hope she saw it and laughed, I hope I made her happy at Dublin, she was the only person I stayed up past 8 to talk to , I was there to be a skydiver not to party, but she is worth everything and I am lucky. And if you didnt know her, I am sorry, because even though this hurts, at least I know what it was like to trust someone from start to finish. She is better then all of us and she always will be. We all know it and we all love her because she is to humble to, hell I need to stop posting while feeling like this. PM advice but I swear i cant hear another "celebrate" not today, let me feel sorry for all she is. IS .... not WAS .... IS, I will never forget those who broke the news to us without warning about it not being about what we think of when we think of her. NOT HER. Hell not her. Not me, I am out. I got lucky, I didnt die, and its a hobby, I dont see anyone who dies knitting being consoled with how we are trying to deal with it. Its a hobby, she died in our hobby that if shes not around to laugh at my landing on the sheep, or cutting away a canopy because it wasnt a square then its not worth it anymore. I made her laugh. Okay im done. How long until we forget, ?
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this