Phillbo

Proximity Dubai

Incredible flying. Can you imagine sitting at your desk by the window in one of those skyscrapers and one of those wingsuiters zoom by just a few feet away and you go "what the fuck was that?!?" :D

But yeah, fuck Dubai the country. Fuck pretty much all the middle east.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would not take my family of two girls and my wife to any middle east country, except Israel, because I just don't think they'd be safe. Nor would I feel safe myself.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

piisfish

******Everyone has a price...

Not "everyone."yes, everyone.

Some people just can't afford it.

What he means is not everyone has a price because they wouldn't visit Dubai even if they could afford it.

Fuck Dubai.

Oh I'm all for Dubai being the testing ground (sky?) for that.

Geebus. Seriously, I think there are so many things wrong with that drone air taxi design I can't even go into it.

I mean, yay if it ever actually works, but I see a lot of dead passengers.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver