schattenjaeger

You know, it never really occured to me, but you guys are all older than me:(

Sweet! I have a friend who's now a freshman at the Airfarce Academy***

AirFARCE Academy!?? That is an UNDERSTATEMENT! Is that on purpose or Freudian? (Jarheads rule!)

Anyway, I am 32 going on 12 and, funny, my internal organs are old too. Must be something at 14000!

Sean

Sweet! I have a friend who's now a freshman at the Airfarce Academy***

AirFARCE Academy!?? That is an UNDERSTATEMENT! Is that on purpose or Freudian? (Jarheads rule!)

Anyway, I am 32 going on 12 and, funny, my internal organs are old too. Must be something at 14000!

Sean

Or maybe the parties after the last load goes up. haha!

22 here, dunno what my organs look like, but i've got 5 ulcers, does that count? lol!

angela.

I remember reading a statistic somewhere that the majority of skydivers are in their 30s or 40s, followed closely by 20s and then my lovely age groups, the 18-19s :)

Well, I started when I was 19 and now, after 32 years in the sport, I've been all of those ages.

Welcome to skydiving. Now, don't fuck up and get yourself killed or your mom will be really sad.

Kevin

Haha, so what's the proper etiquette as far as beer goes if your underage and don't drink? I don't mind tossing in money for the purchasing of beer, or should I like get gatorade or something? I'll be the healthiest skydiver on the DZ!

It just builds up and up until you're legal then you have to buy LOTS ;)

Haha, so what's the proper etiquette as far as beer goes if your underage and don't drink? I don't mind tossing in money for the purchasing of beer, or should I like get gatorade or something? I'll be the healthiest skydiver on the DZ!

I started at 18 so I just couldn't buy beer when it came up I'd say "sorry too young". Of course its skydiving that taught me to drink . . .

I saw a kid who was 15 or 16 do a tandem (looked like he was 13). Some of the skydivers teased him a bit on the load (all in fun) , but the kid held his own and didn't wet himself or cry for his mother. I can't picture that kid doing a solo yet but I'm sure one day he just may. I did my first skydive last year at 22. You're never too old to get into this sport , but you could be too young. The point is that if your someone who wants to try skydiving just do it whenever you feel ready.;)

In the UK you can buy beer at 18! (Not wishing to rub it in...:P)

Well well here in The Netherlands you can buy at 16 and I also don't wish to rub it in.
Last weekend I've had enough for a whole year at the seasonending party on Texel. :S
Now I'm finally starting to understand why all you experienced skydivers complain about bad organs.

But for the questions I've started static-line at twenty and AFF at 21. But I just happenend to notice that most very young skydivers are girls....
What does that say about the boys then??;)

33, so what! Some say i look older and act younger.Whats with that? I hope you will be a better skydiver than a trombone player.
Yhees are you gonna be pissed if you're not.

Many safe dives. Next will be the fridge and then the TV......etc..etc