cesslon

europe June 2006

Hi all,

I'll be in europe in june,
I'll simply be traveling around with a mate and trying to break some imagined beer drinking record lol
Anyway, I was wandering if there is anywhere that I could go and stand a good chance of seeing some jumps.
I'll be passing through france and know people jump there.
are the main cliffs there legal?
and if so do people mind if someone watches from a distance?
norway is a little off course, other wise I'd go there.

the country's I look to be visiting at this stage are
ireland, england, france, hollend, germany, and maybe some eastern europe, but not to far east.

ireland, england, france, netherlands, germany, and maybe some eastern europe, but not to far east.

where is switzerland on your list ?? :|

also fixed hollend...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

ireland, england, france, netherlands, germany, and maybe some eastern europe, but not to far east.

where is switzerland on your list ?? :|

also fixed hollend...

holland sorry,
switzerland would be an option if I was guaranteed to see some jumps
Problem is we are only in europe for 23 days
we are spending most time in london as we have free accom there with my mates uncle

but will still like to spend atleast 2 weeks traveling.

Just remember that from the ninth of June till the ninth of July the FIFA soccer world cup will take place in Germany.

Depending on whether you like soccer or not (especially soccer fans...), traveling and staying in major cities like Berlin, Munich etc. (where the games will take place) might be a nuisance or not ;).

--
Eduard

Hi Eduard

thats 1 of the main reasons we are going lol
australia is in the world cup for like the first time in 30 years

but if we can't get tickets we will just travel around and enjoy the diff cultures

The Swiss Valley is the most likely place to see jumps. There's also a jumpers posting board at the Horner there, so you will have an easier time finding jumpers to ask if they'll take you out to watch.

Switzerland is not to be missed. It's my favorite country in Europe, even without the jumping factored in.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Switzerland is not to be missed. It's my favorite country in Europe, even without the jumping factored in.

So you'll be joining Katie and me then? Good.;)

Man REN, this is like the third day in a row I've seen you posting. That cracked Rib of yours must really have you board. Ha Ha:P

Sounds like someone forgot little AG!!! ;)

That Ha sounded like a real mother's HA.

No worries Tom. She should be at College within about 20 years. Then you are a free man!! :D

I'll be a couple of years ahead of you so I'll run you through the old man's refresher BASE course when you make your comeback. ;)
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

I'll simply be traveling around with a mate and trying to break some imagined beer drinking record lol

There's a bar somewhere in Belgium where you can attempt to drink 10 Duvels (light beer) in one hour. You have to wager 10 bux and if your attempt is succesful you get all the money ever wagered. Last guy who tried was rushed to the emergency room.

thats the best time of the year in germany....everyone will be watching soccer, and the police will be busy with the fans or watching as well......so i am not a soccer fan at all, but i cant wait for the wm to start;)

You got to be kidding!!!

I would not live there for all the gold in the world!

Nice place to visit though.
Memento Audere Semper

So you'll be joining Katie and me then?

he he you wont last long here by all that sleep you need:ph34r::D

I jump each week in Denmark,specialy in the summer time,depending how far north in Germany you go your welcome arround here(im like 2 hours drive from Germany) your welcome here.. just let me know in as good time as posible..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

So you'll be joining Katie and me then? Good.;)

Hey Dexter, send me a PM when you get here in Switzerland if you want an underground tour of this beautiful country...:)

You can dream bro, but Brazil will win the world cup....... AGAIN!!

Andre.
www.seeya.com.br

Hi Eduard

but if we can't get tickets we will just travel around and enjoy the diff cultures

You can dream bro, but Brazil will win the world cup....... AGAIN!!

Andre.
www.seeya.com.br

Hi Eduard

You forgot that Switzerland is also going to play this time. We will beat you 2 : 1 in the semi final... :)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch