dhracer33

day blazin in NC

Thought I'd share some of my day blazing love with the rest of the community.... , spare me your two cents on base ethics. Enjoy!

Nice pics. I luv a nice antenna. I must be a tower whore @ heart.
It's the best standing on top exposed 360 deg. to the natural elements and seeing the view. Nothing better.

It's the best standing on top exposed 360 deg. to the natural elements...

...and some of the un-natural ones that make your balls hum--That explains a lot Ray. I've always wondered how you got to be such a kook.
;^)

pope
PS: Racer: what type of transmitter are you laying next to there?

i think some yagi antenna? its a wire dish with a yagi type antenna in the center. Not sure what specifically it is for

....you can take 4-6sec...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

ahhh, yes.:)
that is a nice spot. i think i saw that one on the news a while back...

Yep CNN to be exact!!!!:P that tower is also in the DAY BLAZIN video.by the NC crew on skydiving movies.com.
SONIC BEEF #1 BASE 708, NC BASE 3
SLI,IADI,AFFI.TIE.FAA Rigger, Single & Multi Commercial Pilot,CFI, CFII, MEI

that is a support beam of the 3 beam triangle support structure and the item he is standing on is an ice guard for the dish below.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

that is a support beam of the 3 beam triangle support structure and the item he is standing on is an ice guard for the dish below.

winter nights must fly by at your house.
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

Oh man I was totally on that exit point. I got out of it without an 8 hour hanging event though! HAHAHA!

It's 450ft to that platform. I knew that because I set my Suunto to that and said I was going from there no matter what! I seem to remember a certain firefighter driving two hours to climb, jump, and drive two hours back. What a whack job! Man I miss that thing.

smokin hot! and i'm not talking about the object ;) looks like fun, blaze away.

My bad...I was actually talking about the last pic--that's what I get for not -re-checking the pics before I post...

Yep CNN to be exact!!!!:P that tower is also in the DAY BLAZIN video.by the Eastern NC crew on skydiving movies.com.

Sorry dude, couldn't help it....

Ganja

Ganja,
Let's not cast stones, 'we' (NCBASE jumpers) already look bad as it is....... keep that shite in the PM's
Later
Blair

The Eastern NC crew has to jump in the daytime or else they fly into wires and things.:P

A proper ice shield photo: Western NC style

May we live long and die out

nice ass;)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...