bodypilot1

Flock Lodi April 1-3, 2011

oh man, I really really wanna come... been meaning to come fly with you guys in forever!! though it's gonna be super tight with everything else happening around that time.

fingers crossed... hope I make it!

ok... so it looks like it took me a total of 20 minutes to make a final decision here :)

tix booked.
can only do sat&sun. work sucks like that. redeye flights rock, though.
can I get a ride from/to the airport sat morning & sun evening? anyone? please?

can't wait to fly with you guys!!! YEEEAAAH!

I suggested to Brooke to do a few "No Cock Flocks"

Maybe you should set a maximum size..say anything under 4 inches is allowed on the girl flocks. Would open it up to some of the guys as well..

You just want on, dont you...;) And you can also be the pecker checker for the load :D
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Im actually not coming....hmmm sounds wrong
Its not a load I have a personal investment in....hmm...not much better

Regardles....I was just trying to help out some friends there....Im nicknamed "The Tripod" back home....so Id be excluded regardless..:P

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

YEAY!!!!!

Is Ashley coming, too? And if so, does she fly wingsuits now? She totally needs to play with my old baby blue/gray Phantom... even if just for a rodeo or something

I've only got 220 jumps. Still waiting to get some more numbers under the belt to feel comfy enough to throw nylon on. My new love for snowboarding isn't helping me out any though-- Matt and I have been chasing powder for the past 3 months and I've only put 2 jumps in since then! Doh! :o

BUT.... when I do get around to throwing a suit on, that just means I'll have to make a trip out to the east coast with Matt to come play with you guys! B|
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Well even though I cant jump a wingsuit, I will come hang out for a couple of the days. Oh wait........with my jump numbers, is that when my Mad SKILLZ should set in? ;) And just cuz, I will bring some good stuff for afterwardsB|

Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.