voodew1

What happened?

Cool wing suit videos used to pop up all the time - now nothing

When I say cool I don't mean a boring flocking video - more like the shit went wrong or the 'well I guess that didn't work' or the cool freefly wingy videos

Omar - where did you go
Jarno - your being lazy which doesn't really make PF look good so you better put something together soon
as for me it was a very slow wingsuit year for that matter a slow skydiving year so not much video

I HAVE A GS1 (THAT WOULD FIT SCOTT BLAND I BELIEVE) THAT I AM WILLING TO DONATE TO A WINGSUIT SCHOOL - I CAN NOT BE SOLD!!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN IT CAN NOT BE SOLD OR IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED THEFT - I HAVE HAD 2 OF THE SAME SIZE DEMOS FOR A WHILE AND IT JUST SEEMS STUPID TO NOT LET SOMEONE ELSE OFFER IT UP FOR DEMOS TOO
CHUCK?
ED?
JUSTIN?

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A GS1 DEMO DON'T BE A DICKHEAD AND ASK FOR THIS ONE TOO!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

what ever you do - do not cutaway until you have reached your cutaway decision altitude - it doesn't matter if the last 30 seconds weren't getting any better - hold it until the last minute and then cutaway unstable on your back

You just might want to make yourself a little more proactive in that canopy ride

AND 5 MINUTES OF BORING VIDEO IS NOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR

something more like this only better - this one someone borrowed off skydiving movies and put it up on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bubJl1h_RYc

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

that was pretty fucking cool. up until the "batwing":S

That pretty much sums up voodew in general, pretty cool till he does something like that while you are trying to pack:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Jarno - your being lazy which doesn't really make PF look good so you better put something together soon

The V3 promo had some animated eyecandy of mine in it already. And though editing video is important, at the moment we're jumping and (shooting video) every weekend when the weather allows (F-ing freezing here). Still SD..hoping to upgrade to HD soon as well.

But I have a HD full of video, and been busy with loads of stuff lately.
(aside of making a bit of extra cash for funjumps with www.skydivinglogos.tkB|)

I threw a short bit online on some canopy/wingsuit stuff we did with Bo in 2007. Check that out here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSyAEQ_H6t0. More on this later this year.

And I am helping out Boris with some eyecandy stuff on the new FlyTheLine2 DVD for PF (which will blow peoples minds in terms of the actual flying).
And I have a 2 personal WS video projects of which Im not sure they'll ever make it online for various reasons. But who knows.

But on what you will see online soon...
I have about a dozen projects which are at 50% to 90% finished.
So just so you know whats cooking..

• Ukraine 2008 - Wingsuit Boogie +- 10 minutes, lots of wingsuit, a tiny bit of freefly/tracking. Will be online monday, together with announcement for this awesome boogies 2009 edition.
  • FlyLikeBrick - 3 Flight Manuals (upfloating on a formation, diving to the formation, backing up/into a formation). Will also be appearing online real soon.
  • Wingsuit Competition.com Artistic video (1 hr long). Still have a problem with scoring on two jumps, which I wanted to get right before putting it online. But also not delaying this one much longer. Before Feb. starts Ill have it online as well.
  • If you check the calendar on http://www.flylikebrick.com, you will see that there are already quite a few events planned, spreading the PF gospel of love and flight.
    And most of those will end up as a video on our and PFs' website at some time as well..

So in short...no worries...Im keeping busy..
    And yea..there is a fulltime job hidden in between all those things somewhere as well:P
    JC
    FlyLikeBrick
    I'm an Athlete?

The V3 promo had some animated eyecandy of mine in it already.

I'd been wondering about that. Nice work!

And I am helping out Boris with some eyecandy stuff on the new FlyTheLine2 DVD for PF (which will blow peoples minds in terms of the actual flying).

Sweet:)
    Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Omar got a girlfriend. Haven't heard of him jumping for awhile. I know Matt still jumps and I've heard he's going to the PR boogie, but I'm thinking he's doing a lot of "other life" stuff now too.

If we want cool vids and a lot of action going on in the scene, we need to keep injecting fresh blood into the scene and make sure they stay active.

Boring flocking videos aren't boring to someone who only has 20 wingsuit jumps.