The111

Z-Flock 3.5 photos online

Excellent work Matt! Thanks a bunch for documenting the great time we had. :)
Also, hope all your new HD equipment didn't suffer too badly from the high humidity - I can't remember it ever being so bad. In the debriefs, seemed to me most the video under 3-4k was fogged. :S

Looking forward to the next time. B|

Play like your life depends on it.

Steve, I still can't believe you missed an event this awesome for, what was that, a wedding? You've given the rest of the flock ammo to hit back with next time you go off about our failure to coordinate the color scheme of our flocks. Now that I think of it, I still haven't heard Rick's excuse, might even be worse than yours...
-Tweet.
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Um, Steve, while you're off in Puerto Rico enjoying YET another wingsuit boogie I'll be off scubaing in the Philippines, right about... Here. Meeting some lifeforms even weirder than those at my customary hangouts.
Last time I wound up out there I had some Indiana Jones shit going on like you wouldn't believe... Riding a cessna over the crater of Pinatubo on my way to fly suit over whats left of Clark airbase, Diving wrecks in Subic, and riding a dugout canoe through nipa swamps in search of a jungle moonshine distillery where the locals make this AWESOME nuclear white lightning. My dad has been out there for almost 30 years and knows THE coolest places to go. Its the one party I'd skip a bird event for.
-B

Fuck dude, I might have to join you for SCUBA. I think I tore my rotator cuff....can't even move my arm up a few inches from my side. Going to Ortho doc next week to see what the deal is.

Has any wingsuiter out there experienced a torn rotator cuff injury and if so how long did it take to heal?

WTF, what is it with my friends damaging themselves lately? Perry on fire, Justin's sinuses, Eric pounding with even more enthusiasm than I did, your shoulder, Shane biffing, Reed sick, Jeff nearly busting both ankles, Gray Mike getting kicked in the head... All of you, quit that shit!
Besides, you'd need that rotator cuff, kinds of diving we do, anyway. Stuffing yourself through holes in wrecks, lotta heavy lifting, frequent use of doubles, side mounts, mixed gases brought from home.
Which cuff was it? Can you still go bowling or what? Roll ball, BANG! Pins everywhere.
B

Yeah I'm experienceing the same problem in my shoulder. It's been almost a month now, and I still feel pain. I cant even touch my lower back with that arm. Luckily that seems to be the only axis where I am absolutely in pain, everything else I can tolerate in small doses.

Might actually see about a cortisone injection... I've just been trying to tough it out, but man...it does suck